Now that UCLA guy is saying...

This is a BS post. Nobody knows who the new AD will be, so to suggest that our new, unknown AD is going to hire a new head coach....is stupid, as Jones as done more than enough to keep his job, despite what a bunch of blockheads here think.

Dude, keep up.

Reactions: 1 person
This is a BS post. Nobody knows who the new AD will be, so to suggest that our new, unknown AD is going to hire a new head coach....is stupid, as Jones as done more than enough to keep his job, despite what a bunch of blockheads here think.

Calm down Francis. :p

I don't think you understand what he's saying. Basically Butch may be in touch with The University of California's OC, who may be forced out of his job soon. That's all.

Reactions: 1 person
Calm down Francis. :p

I don't think you understand what he's saying. Basically Butch may be in touch with The University of California's OC, who may be forced out of his job soon. That's all.

Reported that Spatival, Cal's OC, is leaving and will be hired at WVU as their OC.

Well I guess the guy wasn't lying about him leaving. Guess his buddies knew stuff. Next time I talk to him I'll ask him if CBJ is the right guy for TN. I will probably see him 2 weeks or so.

Well I guess the guy wasn't lying about him leaving. Guess his buddies knew stuff. Next time I talk to him I'll ask him if CBJ is the right guy for TN. I will probably see him 2 weeks or so.

cause you're buddy's buddy's opinion on butch means anything? lol good grief :lolabove:

cause you're buddy's buddy's opinion on butch means anything? lol good grief :lolabove:

Yes actually. At least to me. Thought he was just BSing but now I am starting to believe he was being genuine about what he hears around his football colleagues.

Just was cool to have a semi- inside source.

Yes actually. At least to me. Thought he was just BSing but now I am starting to believe he was being genuine about what he hears around his football colleagues.

Just was cool to have a semi- inside source.

its not inside source at all. you're just relaying a bunch of here-say from a friend of a friend. also, just because he heard someone might be fired doesn't mean his opinion on butch jones coaching ability is worth a crap lol but you keep posting all these threads with your "semi-insider" info :eek:lol:

its not inside source at all. you're just relaying a bunch of here-say from a friend of a friend. also, just because he heard someone might be fired doesn't mean his opinion on butch jones coaching ability is worth a crap lol but you keep posting all these threads with your "semi-insider" info :eek:lol:

Man... I've never actually met or known someone on a high caliber football staff until recently Give me a break. I gave my 2 cents in and now I feel like you are bashing me because of some info I heard.

What "inside" info do you have?

Last edited:
You should probably act like you're still just friends with the girl as long as the intel from this guy remains credible. It could prove to be an asset down the road. :cool:

OP, may want to find a new source of info, your guy is batting.000

Never said Spavital was coming to TN. Just said that Butch was looking into him and the Bears OC told him to look elsewhere because they weren't gonna hire him as HC

Never said Spavital was coming to TN. Just said that Butch was looking into him and the Bears OC told him to look elsewhere because they weren't gonna hire him as HC

And what about the girl with the nice bumpers? She is too fine for a towel boy.

VN Store

Back