OC candidates interviewed

Good points but I would expect nothing less from the Dalai Lama.
I just like his name.

It's a plus. If things were to go bad next year, we could all channel our inner South Park and sing "Blame Canada".

They were trapped on a freakin' island. The competition was two old men and a bumbling goofball. Professor should have been having a threesome imo.

I think he was trying.. Only reason I can come up with why he couldn't fix a hole in a boat.

Reactions: 1 person
Just looking at the names without digging to much into them the name that sticks out to me is..

Clay Helton - He knows what it takes to recruit to a big time program and recruit high profile 4 & 5 star guys. He also coached 10 years in Memphis and I bet he still recruits Memphis for the Trojans.

Not to mention the news splash Tennessee would get in hiring away the Southern Cal offensive coordinator and then signing a Top 3/4 recruiting class or vice versa.

I saw someone mention that this would be a pick where we wouldn't spend a lot of money. I saw several reports mention that if CBJ needs the money to make a quality hire the money will be available.

If I'm being honest, I always wondered if the Skipper and the Professor were checking out Gilligan's porthole. Otherwise, they'd have been all over those ladies.

I would say if he couldn't fix a hole in a boat or manage a three some in that situation, the man definitely struggled with holes.

Conspiracy theory: Maybe Gilligan was getting the job done and sabotaging the boat. Knew if they left the island, he was never getting that again.

Coupons and government assistance.

I thought the Volunteer Pride program was involved too. Never underestimate the power of lady parts.

I had to struggle with a term the mods wouldn't find offensive.

Was Helton there for any of their NCAA violations? If so, I stay away from him. Like I said before, SoCal coaches scare me.

VN Store

Back