Official March Madness Thread

Oklahoma finished the year 4-12 I believe. I don't believe a finish like that (4-11) ever deserves a NCAAT bid. Had they started the year 4-11 and ended 18-13, do you think the would have received a bid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought UNCG would be a tough matchup and thought it could be kind of close... but definitely not this.

Gonzaga always strikes me as an "eye test" only team. Kinda like Boise State used to be in football. They kinda seem like they are good but you don't really know for sure because of their schedule.

Gonzaga always strikes me as an "eye test" only team. Kinda like Boise State used to be in football. They kinda seem like they are good but you don't really know for sure because of their schedule.

You make an excellent point. I've never really trusted Gonzaga in the tournament. Seems like they have been upset quite a bit over the years.

You make an excellent point. I've never really trusted Gonzaga in the tournament. Seems like they have been upset quite a bit over the years.

Missed a golden chance to win it all last year. I don't think a team has ever had an easier road to the title game.

Dang. So often the underdog just doesn't make any good plays and only mistakes when the win is within their grasp.

Did the same player for UNCG throw the ill advised ally opp, take the crazy wild driving shot, and charge on back-to-back-to-back trips? Not sure, but if it was there s/b a code red issued on his ass.

VN Store

Back