One play from the 1: Who do you go to?

Ridiculous article, although I do find it interesting that they have Khalil ranked higher than Chubb.

A "good" game day coach would give the ball to his 6'3"to 6'5" 240 lb back with a big blocker in front, have his duel threat QB sneak it, or throw a quick slant to his big receiver who dwarfs the guy trying to cover him. CBJ's on the other hand opts for none of the previous and instead runs a double sweep or something similar, where the runner has to make a 50 yard play instead of a one yard play. We all know this to be true with our own eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yeah think 85 Bears. While awesome Fridge scored that TD. Ditka has multiple times said he regretted not letting Sweetness score that Super Bowl TD. If it's a chance for huge win let Hurd get his moment. I can live with the results. Also anytime he gets near end zone he needs those TDs if we want those season awards to go his way.

A "good" game day coach would give the ball to his 6'3"to 6'5" 240 lb back with a big blocker in front, have his duel threat QB sneak it, or throw a quick slant to his big receiver who dwarfs the guy trying to cover him. CBJ's on the other hand opts for none of the previous and instead runs a double sweep or something similar, where the runner has to make a 50 yard play instead of a one yard play. We all know this to be true with our own eyes.

He ran Kamara straight ahead into the teeth of OUs strength on 3rd and 1 last year. He got stuffed. Then we kicked a 1/2 yd fg. Just saying

Do the play with the bad snap and Dobbs puts the ball on the ground then he picks it up and proceeds to get the edge and soars thru the air while swapping the ball to his other hand and lays it out just inside the pylon, TD Vols!

Or that rub route with Kamara they scored 2 TD's with vs GA.

Or just give to the bruiser and let him do what he does best, ground and pound to the endzone.

If we're talkin' fantasyland, and the opponent is UF, then someone insignificant on the sidelines and willing to make the sacrifice strafes the UF D with rubber bullets, UTK takes the penalty and kicks the FG.

Ladies and gentlemen, this year's nominee for pep rally coordinator

I think Hurd is the popular choice, so I'm gonna go a different direction... John Kelly fights for every inch he gets... I have yet to see him quit on a play... therefore, I'm going Kelly

He ran Kamara straight ahead into the teeth of OUs strength on 3rd and 1 last year. He got stuffed. Then we kicked a 1/2 yd fg. Just saying
That's true. He has also run the type play I described more than once with a yard or less to go for a touchdown. One is as stupid as the other. Our talent will have to offset his stupidity if we have the season we should.

Reactions: 1 person
Ladies and gentlemen, this year's nominee for pep rally coordinator
I hope you and you're "like" aren't suggesting CBJ has proven himself to be a "good game day" coach. If so the San Diego weather has clearly baked your brain. In three years he has proven to "be one of if not the worst" on multiple occasions.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back