One play from the 1: Who do you go to?

I hope you and you're "like" aren't suggesting CBJ has proven himself to be a "good game day" coach. If so the San Diego weather has clearly baked your brain. In three years he has proven to "be one of if not the worst" on multiple occasions.

San Diego?

J/K that honestly didn't stand out from the rest of your post.
None of it seemed like you were replying to me, or had a clue in general.

Well, San Diego may have stood out a little more.
Boy is my wife gonna be shocked :question:

I hope you and you're "like" aren't suggesting CBJ has proven himself to be a "good game day" coach. If so the San Diego weather has clearly baked your brain. In three years he has proven to "be one of if not the worst" on multiple occasions.

CBJ likes to play it close to the vest. He will be ok. Like you said, just throw some talent at the problem, we will be fine. This team is stacked. How great can it be?

Y'all know butch would be kicking a fg from the 1. Did the Oklahoma game teach y'all nothing? And of course, afterwards he denied that it was a mistake

Reactions: 1 person
A "good" game day coach would give the ball to his 6'3"to 6'5" 240 lb back with a big blocker in front, have his duel threat QB sneak it, or throw a quick slant to his big receiver who dwarfs the guy trying to cover him. CBJ's on the other hand opts for none of the previous and instead runs a double sweep or something similar, where the runner has to make a 50 yard play instead of a one yard play. We all know this to be true with our own eyes.

When the H*'ll did Butch call a double sweep from the one yard line? I hope you are joking with this post. We literally only give the ball to Hurd Dobbs or Kamara in goal line situations, 90% off the time. Mrs. Debord didn't raise no fool. He will feed Hurd.

Y'all know butch would be kicking a fg from the 1. Did the Oklahoma game teach y'all nothing? And of course, afterwards he denied that it was a mistake

We only have 4 games on our schedule that we don't count as gimme wins. It's a 4 game stretch that will make our season. How great can #120 be?

Hurd. Have no clue how Mckenzie is handling the football, a fumble is always a possibility. While it is with Hurd too, the percentage decreases.

You line up in the I with a fullback and Hurd at tailback and dare them to stop you. When they don't/can't that shows dominance at the LOS. Dominance at the LOS, on both sides is how you win championships.

Give it to Special K. Everyone will be keying in on Hurd and Dobbs. He'll have 3 steps on the D before they realize what's going on.

Medley definitely gets the call on 4th and goal from the 1. After we try to run Hurd straight up the middle 3 straight times only to see our OL get destroyed off the ball and hit him before he even gets the handoff. That was last year. This year hopefully we get inside the 10 and score within 2 plays every time by mixing it a bit and not become so predictable.

Wishbone: Hurd, Kamara and Jakob as FB. TES with Croom and Wolf. Fake up the middle. Dobbs rolls out with a triple option, fakes again to Jakob, finds Croom open in the corner of the endzone, pump fakes, dives into the cheggerboards for 6!

VN Store

Back