Other head coach options (merged)

That's nice, he's still the head coach at Austin ******* Peay. If the university of Tennessee can't do better than that, then it's time fold up shop.

Name the last good hire we have had in the past 20 years for football.....I'll wait

My goodness..... I realize the frustration, but FFS who actually makes sense as a replacement?
Some of the names being tossed out are freaking jokes.

My goodness..... I realize the frustration, but FFS who actually makes sense as a replacement?
Some of the names being tossed out are freaking jokes.

Don't take it seriously....but when he has APSU in the FCS playoffs next year y'all will be thinking.....man that guy on volnation was right

APSU is up 42-7 against Morehead State. They are about to get their first win in 29 games. Should be able to get him pretty cheap.

APSU is up 42-7 against Morehead State. They are about to get their first win in 29 games. Should be able to get him pretty cheap.

This is only his second season.....should have beat Cinnci 2 weeks ago....go back at watch game....APSU was clearly the better team

I like Paul Chryst at Wisconsin....

or shoot for the moon and go for Bob Stoops....the suddenly "retired" and former coach at OK....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back