Other head coach options (merged)

I'm telling y'all. This guy is the next up and coming coach. In 5 years we will be regretting that he missed out on him.

You're crazy. I watched dude play at Boyd in highschool. He was also at utc. He is not head coachin material. We need a big time name who has already coached in a big time game.

You're crazy. I watched dude play at Boyd in highschool. He was also at utc. He is not head coachin material. We need a big time name who has already coached in a big time game.

You honestly think we are going to get that? When was the last time TN EVER hired a big name coach.......oh ya NEVER

My goodness..... I realize the frustration, but FFS who actually makes sense as a replacement?
Some of the names being tossed out are freaking jokes.

If Tennessee had good leadership, then they would pull out the check book and get a big time coach. Dont give me this we dont have the money crap. We are Tennessee. A big time D1 program with a ton of revenue. We could afford just about anyone outside of Saban and Harbaugh. But, if we do look for another coach, then I fully expect the UTAD to cheap out and get some mid level coach again.

Looks tempting. I want to ask how much of an upgrade he really is, but reaching an orange bowl with Miss. State is no joke.

If there's any fan base that should be mad. LSU fans should be mad. The ogre will set that program back 10 years.

Does Mullen keep athletes from playing DB to keep them at WR but never letting them touch the ball, too?

Mullen took Miss State to a #1 ranking for consecutive weeks in 2014. He has a winning record against the west since becoming head coach in 09. He's always done more with less. Players love playing for him. He would be a great hire for Tennessee. Let's not kid ourselves.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back