Practice #1 Updates 8.4

Yep, building on itself! If it were interest rates, we'd use the term "compounding."

After 30 days, with improvement building on itself day after day, the team would be 33.4% better.

After 60 days, the team would be 80% better.

Butch ain't dumb. That boy got some smarts in him.

Go Vols!

[p.s. Truth be told, Butch's genius in this case has nothing to do with math or compounding ... it has to do with getting 105 players focused on the idea of improving every day, no slack days, no day off, finding ways to get better ... that's the genius part]

What if the team got 2% better on some days... :question:

Its. Happening.

And to think we were mentally justifying an orange ceramic dog not so many moons ago

Reactions: 4 people
I wonder why Kyle Phillips is so clueless out there? Maybe it was an exaggeration. Then again, he is a freshmen that missed significant time this spring.

When Butch said 1% better a day I didn't think that to be much but after the guy posted it would mean 30% by game one then I realized I was foolish for doubting Butch logic again

If someone gave you a penny on day one, and doubled their gift every day...? lol

kahlil

11231961.jpeg

11231962.jpeg

Reactions: 5 people
What about O'Brien? Everyone tends to overlook him but he had a solid year for us last year.
O'Brien and the rest of the DTs are going to get a lot of playing time and will start over the frosh early on, but reality is you got to let the big dogs eat. Having Shy and KMac around will just elevate the games of the kids around them on the DL and throughout the defense is my prediction.

i really hope that, at least once this season, we see him put an OL in that exact position :blink:

Heh, 290-pound men being tossed up into the air like rag dolls. I join you in hoping to see that happen this year. :)

VN Store

Back