Practice #1 Updates 8.4

Barnett said he has learned some new moves AND he has gotten stronger. Pray for the QB's we face this year.

I'll pray that they fall down and play possum before Derek can clean their clock. I will not pray for their success with the ball.

I take it back. I want Derek to break the sack record. So I won't pray that the QBs play possum. Instead, I'll pray for no serious injuries as they get their clocks repeatedly cleaned.

It's the best I can do. :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
@JoshSmith_25 I promise, just wait on it. I'm going off

I hope so. He has beefed up. If he and Josh Malone show up this season, our offense will be ridiculous

Reactions: 1 person
uh hm

11232082.jpeg

Dude I want that freaking pullover!!

@JoshSmith_25 I promise, just wait on it. I'm going off

I hope so. He has beefed up. If he and Josh Malone show up this season, our offense will be ridiculous

If he can return to Josh Smith form before his injury occured, I think over all we may have the best WR group in the NCAA.

Josh Smith
Jason Croom
Marquez North
Pig Howard
Von Pearson
Josh Malone
Jonathan Johnson (unsung hero)
Juaun Jennings
Preston Williams

And that's not even including the TEs. I'd like to see Creamer play more

If he can return to Josh Smith form before his injury occured, I think over all we may have the best WR group in the NCAA.

Josh Smith
Jason Croom
Marquez North
Pig Howard
Von Pearson
Josh Malone
Jonathan Johnson (unsung hero)
Juaun Jennings
Preston Williams

Except that two of those aren't currently on the team.

Except that two of those aren't currently on the team.

They will be. Wouldn't have said that a week ago but with the Von info and Hubbs saying all Preston has to do is make an NCAA qualifying score, I think we're gonna be fine

Reactions: 2 people
They will be. Wouldn't have said that a week ago but with the Von info and Hubbs saying all Preston has to do is make an NCAA qualifying score, I think we're gonna be fine

Let's hope so.....but both still have a ways to go before they are back.

One of the two probably won't make it back on the team knowing our luck. Sounds like UT isn't budging on Von

I strangely have always had a better feeling about Von than I do about PW. I hope I'm wrong and they both are cleared though.

One of the two probably won't make it back on the team knowing our luck. Sounds like UT isn't budging on Von

Cat, it's been less than 24 hours since the DA's office announced they wouldn't prosecute. I mean, a LOT less than 24 hours.

Gotta give the pertinent UT offices time to shake off their bureaucratic inertia and realize the eyes of VolNation and a lot of media are now laser-focused on them instead.

Oh, and time for Volunteer08 to call. :)

Cat, it's been less than 24 hours since the DA's office announced they wouldn't prosecute. I mean, a LOT less than 24 hours.

Gotta give the pertinent UT offices time to shake off their bureaucratic inertia and realize the eyes of VolNation and a lot of media are now laser-focused on them instead.

Oh, and time for Volunteer08 to call. :)

In Gary we trust! Lol

If you look at our depth from 2 years ago.. Jones has filled up the roster.. Our back up in 2013 on defense were the following
Cory Miller DE
Obrien DT
Hood DT
Veern DE
Crump LB
Frigate LB
Sapp LB
Orta DB
Toney DB
McNeil DB

Safe to say that our 2nd teamers this year would be considered overall a better unit.

Love the look of that pullover, would rather not have to cash in some stock options to buy it.

Well, they do have one that is not as nice, more of a "rain coat(poncho)" look, its only $80

I just saved you some stock my friend

Well, they do have one that is not as nice, more of a "rain coat(poncho)" look, its only $80

I just saved you some stock my friend

Thanks pal....what with retirement being on the not too distant horizon and whatnot.

VN Store

Back