Practice #15 - Updates

I say it will not take long for him to prove if he is legit or not. I'm thinking he is a baller.

There is so much production going on at WR his name is just another name right now. If he hasn't done anything by the GA game i might start worrying. Even still not every great player lights it up in year 1.

Can we all just agree that Malone sucks? I mean it's not like he put up crazy numbers in the spring game after being on campus for 3 months. Or that he's ran with 1st team a ton. We all know that recently he hasn't been running with the 1st team because he sucks not because other guys are good players and also need exposure with 1st team qb. Or because our WR coach has said they want to be able to rotate 9-10 wrs.

While we're on the topic I'd say Von has to suck too I mean he hasn't ran with the ones several practices. And it's not like he has made some crazy plays against a guy coming off of a freshmen all american season.

Marquez didn't practice one time last week, god he must have taken several steps back and now sucks too.

But like many here I know for a fact that I was a better wr in high school back in my day and if coach would have put me in we would have won state. Anyways to wrap it up our WRs suck and that's all you need to know, please ignore all facts that suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 3 people
Can we all just agree that Malone sucks? I mean it's not like he put up crazy numbers in the spring game after being on campus for 3 months. Or that he's ran with 1st team a ton. We all know that recently he hasn't been running with the 1st team because he sucks not because other guys are good players and also need exposure with 1st team qb. Or because our WR coach has said they want to be able to rotate 9-10 wrs.

While we're on the topic I'd say Von has to suck too I mean he hasn't ran with the ones several practices. And it's not like he has made some crazy plays against a guy coming off of a freshmen all american season.

Marquez didn't practice one time last week, god he must have taken several steps back and now sucks too.

But like many here I know for a fact that I was a better wr in high school back in my day and if coach would have put me in we would have won state. Anyways to wrap it up our WRs suck and that's all you need to know, please ignore all facts that suggest otherwise.

Malone was not a good pickup. His offer list was garbage. The only teams that wanted him were Tennessee and a few others like:

Alabama

Arkansas

Auburn

Baylor

California

Cincinnati

Clemson

Colorado St.

Duke

Florida

Florida St.

Georgia

Indiana

Memphis

Miami (FL)

Michigan

Mississippi

Mississippi St.

Missouri

Nebraska

N. Carolina

Notre Dame

Ohio St.

Oregon St.

South Carolina

South Florida

Stanford

Syracuse

UCLA

USC

Vanderbilt

Virginia

Virginia Tech

Washington St.

Western KY

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
North struggled as a "receiver" to start the year last season. He got by on freakish athletic ability. His skills started getting better as the year went on.

I do believe some are being a little premature in your judgements of Malone.

I hope Malone struggles like that.

Malone was not a good pickup. His offer list was garbage. The only teams that wanted him were Tennessee and a few others like:

Alabama

Arkansas

Auburn

Baylor

California

Cincinnati

Clemson

Colorado St.

Duke

Florida

Florida St.

Georgia

Indiana

Memphis

Miami (FL)

Michigan

Mississippi

Mississippi St.

Missouri

Nebraska

N. Carolina

Notre Dame

Ohio St.

Oregon St.

South Carolina

South Florida

Stanford

Syracuse

UCLA

USC

Vanderbilt

Virginia

Virginia Tech

Washington St.

Western KY

And, how many 5 star wide receivers have failed with even bigger offer lists? Dumb argument.

He did pretty good against those fourth teamers.

Of all the possible dumb positions to take on this board, I don't think "josh malone is doomed" is your best best.

Reactions: 1 person
Plus he wasn't even drafted. Picked up by the Ravens because they were so poor at WR.

VN Store

Back