Press conference, Kamara Update!

I didn't see anything about Jack Jones but all the other OL could be back.

Jack Jones has already said he won't missing playing time!

The hell you talking about?

The game against A&M blew Kamara's draft stock through the roof.

He'll definitely leave after this year. And most likely will be drafted in the 2nd-3rd round.

OR, he could come back and ball next year and may be the first RB taken at the end of the first, or first of the second round.... It is most likely not going to happen, but you never know with these kids.

<Blue font> hush he's never wrong his fanboys will be all over you for doubting Jalen's uncle, even though now he cut the knees out from under them saying he's never claimed being the uncle.

Jalen Reeves-Maybin was also full go against Georgia

debbie-downer.jpg

Is it ok to like both of these? lol

Strong possibility JRM gets medical redshirt....I bet Kamara comes back due to this being a heavy RB class already and he has not had the opportunity to really get his draft stock up... next season there are few RBs of substance, if any, that would go ahead of him. Having the O line back full go against SC will allow holes to form and get Hurd to the second level.... SC D line is not as good as A&M and Bama.... I bet you see Kelly make a few huge plays that catch folks off guard. Will be nice to have actual depth for once at LB, with Cortez and Kirkland back... we will now have Jumper, Berry, and Bynum to rotate, Jumper starting beside Kirkland... Foreman back is great as well...

I also remember Shoop or one of the other defensive coaches saying Butuli will get around 20 snaps as well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back