Put a fork in him - Riley Ferguson is DONE. [attempted sarcasm]

I think a lot of people missed or forgot reports that Dobbs had some issues this spring. The beginning of spring he had fumbling issues. Also reported he was inconsistent with his throws.

Yeah, Dobbs is more experienced than Peterman and Ferguson... but you know how to fix that? Give them playing time.

And when it comes to speed, Ferguson is right behind Dobbs. Fergy isnt slow.

Plus we heard from Butch himself that Ferguson showed the most leadership. Something a lot of yall seem to forget

Reactions: 3 people
Josh Dobbs is bigger, faster, smarter, more accurate, more experienced, and less turnover-prone than Riley Ferguson, but Ferguson is still the better quarterback because... ?

Because he is the only one who hasn't played in a game so he must be better than the rest...element of surprise in the fall will confuse the other teams

Reactions: 6 people
I think a lot of people missed or forgot reports that Dobbs had some issues this spring. The beginning of spring he had fumbling issues. Also reported he was inconsistent with his throws.

Yeah, Dobbs is more experienced than Peterman and Ferguson... but you know how to fix that? Give them playing time.

And when it comes to speed, Ferguson is right behind Dobbs. Fergy isnt slow.

Plus we heard from Butch himself that Ferguson showed the most leadership. Something a lot of yall seem to forget

People won't read this. They think because Dobbs had a good game against a 2nd string defense in front of 68k fans, that he's (insert any adjective here) than Ferguson.

People won't read this. They think because Dobbs had a good game against a 2nd string defense in front of 68k fans, that he's (insert any adjective here) than Ferguson.

And the fact that he has played in front of 100k fans and an opposing team...not saying he is better than Ferguson but right now Ferguson is as good as Peterman was before his first snap in the swamp...everybody's opinion of how good and mobile he was sure changed by halftime..

Reactions: 4 people
And the fact that he has played in front of 100k fans and an opposing team...not saying he is better than Ferguson but right now Ferguson is as good as Peterman was before his first snap in the swamp...everybody's opinion of how good and mobile he was sure changed by halftime..

I think it's ridiculous how some people are determining Dobbs > Ferguson from a spring game.

Josh Dobbs is bigger, faster, smarter, more accurate, more experienced, and less turnover-prone than Riley Ferguson, but Ferguson is still the better quarterback because... ?

Didn't VN christen Ferguson as the second coming of Manning? I mean isn't he much more talented than any QB on the roster?

Reactions: 2 people
NOT!

I wish we had the internet during the Peyton Manning / Brandon Stewart freshman year. I would love to know if Volnation would be as polarized about a QB then as it is now.

An Orange and White game NEVER makes or breaks a player. Period. Riley might have had the roughest day, but it also sounds like the coaching staff were trying to relay a message with some tough love. Kudos to them.

From my personal perspective - I believe in Seniors, and Worley grew into the QB last year before the injury. He showed a lot on Saturday. Having said that, you ALWAYS play the guy who gives you the best chance to win.

Whoever wins the starting QB in the Fall, I know I feel really confident in the two guys behind him. Things are starting to look up on the Hill.

GBO!

We did.

Well, I did.

I also had a CD-R on my Pentium MMX computer.

And we had Bulletin Boards, or BBS.

Reactions: 2 people
Fringe elements did..

Fringe elements? On this forum?

h70805E27

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know why people are saying he looked bad. All the qbs looked good. Dobbs looked the best, but fergie looked fine.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back