QB Bailey wins 5 star challenge MVP ...

Tell me you get the same excitement when a 3*commits as you do when a 4/5* commits.

What does that have to do with anything? It was said he was rated as one of the top QB’s, and he is still winning a 5 star challenge. So if you were excited about the guy, how can you be less so now? Furthermore what difference did his star make?

What does that have to do with anything? It was said he was rated as one of the top QB’s, and he is still winning a 5 star challenge. So if you were excited about the guy, how can you be less so now? Furthermore what difference did his star make?
I'm all for HB. I'm not less excited. I was talking in general. In this case, HIS star rankings don't matter. I am thrilled to have him.

I'm all for HB. I'm not less excited. I was talking in general. In this case, HIS star rankings don't matter. I am thrilled to have him.

I also understand, it seems like things are against Tennessee at times. But if Tennessee keeps acquiring quality players Tennessee will get better......no matter what else happens.

Reactions: Nicos_Neyland

VN Store

Back