QB Quinten Dormady gives Vols pro-style passer in 2015 class

amen brother...and my Panthers are 2and 0 baby! without an all pro DE...Keuchly is the best lb in a generation, if he continues he will be the best linebacker to ever play the game. for those who dont know him, look him up. Luke keuchly is the best defensive player in the NFL...thats why he was defensive MVP...after being defensive rookie of the year. 2/3 of the earths surface is covered by water, the rest is covered by LK...lol. GBO VFL HUBANegavols

What's funny is the people picking Tampa to make the playoffs and not the Panthers LOL

So we read the defensive end or outside lb and give the qb an option of keeping? He even has a third option of throwing the bubble or out.

How is that not a read option?

Auburn runs the read option sir. Butch told everyone when he got to Knoxville that the qb doesn't have to be a runner in his offense. Our offense is more of a west coast offense than the read option that is run by auburn.

Auburn runs the read option sir. Butch told everyone when he got to Knoxville that the qb doesn't have to be a runner in his offense. Our offense is more of a west coast offense than the read option that is run by auburn.

Chip Kelly claims his offense prefers a passing qb over a runner also. Our entire running game is built on read option plays. No one is saying we run the same offense as auburn, but we are a read option team.

Why set this kid up for failure? He and Jennings are solid qb prospects and no better than what has recently been brought on campus. They are not elite qb prospects in the mold of Shuler or manning or even clausen for that matter. It doesn't mean they will not be great qbs, but they are not can't miss guys. You guys act like he will walk in and from day one be a superstar.
Dobbs will redshirt baring a catastrophe, and will be our qb for the next three years.
Lastly, will you fellas stop saying we run the read option?!!!!!!!!!!! We run a zone read!!!!!!!! Get it right!:rock:

Did you quote the wrong post or are you legit retarded because i didnt mention dormady or anything about him starting the entire comment. i said i want PETERMAN to keep developing and have a huge 2015.

Do like a lot of HS and college teams and all pro teams do. Line up in more than one formation. I don't believe players are too dumb to do that . Coaches may be though.

Jones had the 5th rushing O in the Big East his first year there... 2nd in year two... and 1st in year 3. In his 3rd year he replaced a running QB with one much more like Worley.

Jones O is DESIGNED to run the ball effectively. Right now... they just need reliable blocking from the OL.

Reactions: 2 people
Jones had the 5th rushing O in the Big East his first year there... 2nd in year two... and 1st in year 3. In his 3rd year he replaced a running QB with one much more like Worley.

Jones O is DESIGNED to run the ball effectively. Right now... they just need reliable blocking from the OL.

Try not to be so logical.

VN Store

Back