Recruiting Football Talk VII

So you are saying Wright is worse than Marshawn Loyd?
Every mock draft that is worth a damn has had Lloyd going ahead of Wright. Most draft boards had Wright ranked in the 90-110 range as an overall prospect. Some, like Kiper, have him rated higher, but it’s not a real surprise that he’s still on the board.

Reactions: drvenner
I'm ok with the NT from Texas

But we moved up for Levis last year and didn't move down this year. Huge red flags for the GM

Today it came out that multiple teams were trying to move ahead of Atlanta to get Penix after the QB run started. We didn't have to have that Bama OL. It's just disappointing
Wonder what teams and how far down we would be if we traded back. I'm good with both picks. Definitely preferred Alt but you make a fair point.

Just got back from dinner with friends, so haven’t had a chance to watch tonight, but I see Wright is still on the board. Thats disappointing.

Not looking forward to the narrative spinning back up that Heupel’s system kills the draft stock of good offensive skill players. I don’t necessarily believe that to be true, but some recruiters are going to use Hooker, Hyatt, Tillman, and Wright all going later than expected to negatively recruit us.

VN Store

Back