Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a poster on VQ...

So here is the info. I love letting everybody have fun and being scared of posting their supposed inside info but I post and stand behind my info. Could I be wrong? Sure. Am I telling you what I have heard from good sources? Yes. Check my record.

Pruitt is very wrapped up in the investigation. He is done. They are scrapping to fire him for cause but he is ready to fight. He also knows that he has some culpability so he would negotiate. The administration does not want to pay him a nickel. No way to say how it works out but he will not coach next year. I cannot say whether he did anything wrong but I can tell you that the investigation centers on a tight end out of the Las Vegas area. Weird how Georgia also might be in trouble. I wonder if there is any connection.

Davis would have gone to Bama and Saban wanted to hire him but he hates Strong. Would not go because of that so he went with Sark.

Here is an interesting thing, Sark wants Golding but Sark will defer to Saban. Saban will let Golding go but he first wants to make sure his next DC does not have a show cause order. Guess who that is. Yep, Pruitt might have concerns as to a show cause.

My guess is Chadwell is the next coach.

Yeah I don’t expect anybody to get us to Atlanta before year 5 at the earliest, but I expect some progress by year 3.
UK and Arkansas were the nails.

5-5 in a crazy year wouldn't have been good by any means, but you can't lose to UK like that and a 1st year coach at Arkansas.

You can always hire him. They can't stop it.

Just depends how much shiz you want to take from the SEC office.
That’s what I’m saying. How can they block someone the NCAA has approved to coach? Either publicly State he cannot be hired with evidence for the reason or stop trying to prevent things behind the scenes

Reactions: Devo182
Biggest reason he gets criticized is the way he left. He quit midgame. I don't blame him for hard feelings towards Butch, but he quit on his team in the middle of a game.

I don’t know that whole story. I recall potential concussion issues and Butch pushing him to play. He was drama the whole time. And he left the team. But he was always pretty good while he played.

Reactions: Jersey Vol
I no longer have any delusions about the job here, but I just have to believe we can do better than Chadwell. Prior to this year he has been an OK coach at basically one step above high school ball with his high school offense.

I refuse to believe we couldn't get Napier if we really wanted him and he's a "Chadwell like" hire but better in basically all aspects. Jmo.

Reactions: MrVolton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back