Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thought. Not enough money to work though.

How about transfer players can't receive NIL at their next school? They would eliminate more transfers, , keep players at their current school, and less tampering. They don't want to be there? Cool, enjoy not getting paid elsewhere.

Yeah, coaches can say, "we will still pay you" but that comes with sanctions if caught.

Fjk02LzWAAArxFG
Wow...what a giant waste of money and resources that class was.

How about transfer players can't receive NIL at their next school? They would eliminate more transfers, , keep players at their current school, and less tampering. They don't want to be there? Cool, enjoy not getting paid elsewhere.

Yeah, coaches can say, "we will still pay you" but that comes with sanctions if caught.

You can’t tell any players they can’t make money off their own NIL

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Montana is just the prettiest state by far
Nah...it is gorgeous, but all of the Rocky Mountain states are.

Middle and eastern Montana are as beautiful as the rest of the Great Plains states. I think they are in their way, but not like once you get to the Rockies and beyond.

I think just because of the shear diversity of beauty, it's either California or Utah.

I just love the west in general though, no matter where you are out there, you are just a few minutes to a few hours away from spectacular beauty.

My brother passed away last night so I’m in East Tennessee helping my parents. While putting away some clothes this evening I came across my favorite shirt from college days in the early aughts. We won a lot of games when I wore this regularly. May be time to dust it off again.

View attachment 522387
Sorry for your loss…..Praying God provides comfort during this difficult time.

They don't because people are either too lazy to actually learn, or too dumb to learn.

I get the vexation though, the fear is that this crap is going to turn college sports into even more of a rigged exhibition farce.

This.

Most of us understand it just fine, we just don't want our favorite sport ruined.

Meh...I've seen enough slow stiff untwitchy Tarzans at Tennessee to know that crap doesn't matter.

DB was no Tarzan physical specimen, but he is twice the football player as several Tarzans we have had since at that position.

McGee was a little bit before my time; Pickens and Faulkner, loved both of those guys, especially Pickens. Pickens may be the greatest athlete that's ever come through Knoxville. He and Marcus Nash are in the tier right after those top guys of Kent, Price, and now Hyatt.

Why has no one mentioned Willie Gault? He was Olympic sprinter fast and had great hands. Was so fun to watch.

Meh...I've seen enough slow stiff untwitchy Tarzans at Tennessee to know that crap doesn't matter.

DB was no Tarzan physical specimen, but he is twice the football player as several Tarzans we have had since at that position.

I'm just mesmerized lmaooooo, haven't seen a HS football player this jacked in a while.
782D1523-AF46-445F-8BF9-63A99CFFE3A7.jpeg

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back