Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

dancing-girl-dance.gif
Who is this?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
K - probably showing my age but I can remember kids in high school with their hunting rifles in their gun rack mounted on the back window of their truck, parked in the high school parking lot during deer, etc season. They’d go hunting before and after school.
We used to be able to take our guns or bows on the bus and leave them in the office till the end of the day and go hunting.

Alright, so 3rd Seed Lady Vols play Friday.

The winner of Florida v Kentucky will play Alabama. Vols get the winner of that game.

I think the girls have an outside chance of beating LSU in the semis. If they can make the finals or at least play close with LSU then I think they'll earn the 4 seed and Knoxville will host.

So Neidemeyer, Felton, Directer of Personnel Drew Hughes, and some student assistant all get show-causes varying from 3-5 years. No word on Pruitt. And penalties and results against the school are still pending.

I have heard that the NCAA wants to add some more scholarship reductions and recruiting restrictions on top of what we’ve already self imposed, and we’re extremely displeased because we gauged the level of self-imposed penalties based on what the NCAA recommended through the cooperative process.

I have heard that the NCAA wants to add some more scholarship reductions and recruiting restrictions on top of what we’ve already self imposed, and we’re extremely displeased because we gauged the level of self-imposed penalties based on what the NCAA recommended through the cooperative process.
We literally went scorched Earth. Any further punishment ONLY serves to punish the fans, coaches, and current student athletes that all had nothing to do with the infractions.

The Chancellor that hired Fulmer is gone. Fulmer is gone. The entire staff that committed infractions are gone, fired with cause. The players that accepted impermissible benefits either transferred or have probably graduated this past year. There's nothing left.

"Hey, the last person that lived in this house committed domestic assault so we're gonna need you to serve 1 month in jail."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back