Rock Gullickson will not be part JP coaching staff per Austin price

All I know is lotion stocks rose between July-Sept of '16 when Hurd was running 24 mph on the treadmil. Etc. But "an official S&C coach" wasn't in charge!"

In comes Rock! By God. He's an NFL guy and he'll whip these boys into shape which was clearly lacking to anyone not on Volnation in 2016!

The problem is in your username...not you,because I think you're a good guy.

Thanks. The username ain’t changin...neither am I. :wink2:

2 things I'm wondering, since I believe the S & C coach at alaBummer earns over $1 Million per year...

1...Is Pruitt going to have enough $$$ available to steal a great S & C coach away from another top program?

2...Is it already too late in the hiring process this offseason to get a top quality S & C coach hired and in K town on the job fast?

In a little over a week he needs to be hired and on the hill getting our current players starting to get serious about their Training.

VFL...GBO!!!

2 things I'm wondering, since I believe the S & C coach at alaBummer earns over $1 Million per year...

1...Is Pruitt going to have enough $$$ available to steal a great S & C coach away from another top program?

2...Is it already too late in the hiring process this offseason to get a top quality S & C coach hired and in K town on the job fast?

In a little over a week he needs to be hired and on the hill getting our current players starting to get serious about their Training.

VFL...GBO!!!

1. Cochran makes $800,000. Our AD is a HOF coach and the Chancellor defied our version of Lord VOLdemort to hire him. The days of begging for money for vital positions are over.

2.Lot of hires aren’t made until after the coaches convention. Kids not in bowls aren’t in organized workouts anywhere. One of the bennie’s in accepting a bowl invitation.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back