Rumor Mill

Gruden has a nice gig at ESPEN knocking down $6.5M with out all the pressure and headaches of being HC at power 5 program. If he even listens to an offer.......he won't take a pay cut and who would. But who knows.

Reactions: 2 people
The man is a proven winner and can turn around a mediocre program.

Attachments

• Erictaylor.jpg
    Erictaylor.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,484
Reactions: 22 people
Just listening to Coach Mathews Show. Usually sugar coats situation but not this morning. He knows it’s coming soon.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow the AD actually having weekly meetings. Did it occur to you that made they already have prescheduled meetings on Sundays? Let's just start a rumor every day.

Sunday: AD Meetings Day
Monday: Jon Gruden Day
Tuesday: Chip Kelly Day
Wednesday: Bobby Petrino Day
Thursday: Mike Leach Day
Friday: Any Up and Comer Day
Saturday: Butch is Fired Day

This is getting out of hand. Until you have something concrete don't post any of this rumor crap.

Reactions: 8 people
Wow the AD actually having weekly meetings. Did it occur to you that made they already have prescheduled meetings on Sundays? Let's just start a rumor every day.

Sunday: AD Meetings Day
Monday: Jon Gruden Day
Tuesday: Chip Kelly Day
Wednesday: Bobby Petrino Day
Thursday: Mike Leach Day
Friday: Any Up and Comer Day
Saturday: Butch is Fired Day

This is getting out of hand. Until you have something concrete don't post any of this rumor crap.

I know you're not new around here. Rumors, Grumors, and horse-s8it speculation is what makes this place go around.

Reactions: 6 people
I do find it very odd that Gruden was in Knoxville, even if he is calling the game Sunday in Nashville. You'd think he be breaking down Mariota or something stupid like that, but instead he was in knoxville? You'd have to pay me to believe that Currie didn't atleast contact him.

How would anyone other than the ad know his work plans or schedule this early on a Sunday morning other than the ad himself?

Sounds like standard work procedure on a Sunday following a game on a Saturday. Why wouldn't any ad do a little work the day following a sporting event? Sounds about normal. Unless, it's this particular ad's personal decision not to work on Sundays, for personal reasons.

It is more likely that Jones won't be fired yet, than it is likely. Every week and every loss may intensify the possibility. But as it stands now, Butch is likely to not be fired and probable that they let him finish season and or retain him another season.

My opinion, worth nothing of course, is that they go ahead and make the change. Provide themselves with ample time to get who they want. But, my opinion is nothing. Obviously.

VN Store

Back