Rumor Mill

I do find it very odd that Gruden was in Knoxville, even if he is calling the game Sunday in Nashville. You'd think he be breaking down Mariota or something stupid like that, but instead he was in knoxville? You'd have to pay me to believe that Currie didn't atleast contact him.

do you go visit your kids at their college?

Reactions: 1 person
I do find it very odd that Gruden was in Knoxville, even if he is calling the game Sunday in Nashville. You'd think he be breaking down Mariota or something stupid like that, but instead he was in knoxville? You'd have to pay me to believe that Currie didn't atleast contact him.

And you call yourself Grudenator?

Not odd at all. A busy man who has the chance to spend a nice Saturday with his son at the school he loves. He may have met with Currie, but him simply being in Knoxville is just fodder for speculation.

Gruden had the weekend stayover in Knoxville planned for quite awhile. He wanted to visit with his son since he was going to be in the area anyway for MNF. The timing of the visit means nothing to our coaching situation. So dont read anything into or out of him being here other than he wanted to visit his college aged son and spend a weekend at a place he is very fond of. Its as simple as that.

Reactions: 2 people
Those said terms were outrageous and everyone knew it. It was never close. It was never reality, aside from one absurd message board poster on another site

Reactions: 2 people

The Titans game is Monday night. He has plenty of time for breakdown. He has a kid in at UT. I know its odd that someone how works in the sport of football would take time off to visit their kid, but sometimes they do stuff like that. At least i heard they do anyway.

VN Store

Back