Salute To The USU Faithful

Most of the fanbase is respectful. The biggest dicks were the Mizzou fanbase a couple years ago. I hope we spank them here this year and let everybody know we're on the way up!

I'd like to take the time and eat a little crow. I know I didn't talk smack like some, but I did think Utah State would win.

You guys outplayed us in all three phases last night. The grit and determination we usually show as the underdog was also firmly in your mindset last night and definitely not ours. I hope Tennessee has a great season. The future definitely looks bright with all those freshmen out there! Help us make this loss look a little more understandable by winning 10 games, please!

Thanks to all the great UT fans. I didn't go to Knoxville (I wish), but those that did said they were treated well and would love to go back. I hope by the end of the season you can look at our team and say that this was a big victory over a 10+ win team.

God bless and enjoy the season.

Hope your team wins a lot this season. You guys have nothing to be ashamed of. Thanks for your time here with us.
:good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Most of the fanbase is respectful. The biggest dicks were the Mizzou fanbase a couple years ago. I hope we spank them here this year and let everybody know we're on the way up!

I was there when Mizzou played us here. They were a bunch of freaking jackholes. Rude, abrasive, etc. They were worse than some Bama fans I've been around.

VN Store

Back