Shaq Wiggins to Rocky Top!

I live in Louisville and follow U of L. He more than likely will never crack the starting rotation. He never lived up to the hype here. Solid rotation or depth guy.

Reactions: 2 people
CB: Martin / Baylen Buchanan
SS: Todd Kelly
FS: Abernathy
CB: SHAQ WIGGINS
NB: Rashaan Gaulden

throw in a little Nigel in the mix as well.. its gonna be a huge turnaround year for our secondary! I cant wait

Yup and I think Charlton Warren will be the biggest difference maker for this group.

Reactions: 1 person
Yup and you know that has to eat UGA up too. Going in their state and getting some of their best players! :)

I don't think anyone could deny that our success over the years has been in a MAJOR part thanks to the state of Georgia. We've let some go from there that should have been ours (Vonn Bell comes to mind...dang Dooley). But, we've had some great players come to us from the Peach State.

I like it

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
He is like a 5 star recruit i know its just 1 year but we need him will help the defense the day he gets of the bus this is big welcome to ROCKY TOP YOUNG MAN.:welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::bammer::bammer::bammer::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::hello2::hello2::hello2::baloon::baloon::baloon::td::td::td::welcome3::welcome3::welcome3::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Great pickup. This guy will play alongside Martin from day 1. Our secondary just got a whole lot better.

Yup and I think Charlton Warren will be the biggest difference maker for this group.

The big IF word if our DL is healthy his could be a top 3 or 4 defense in the SEC maybe the Defense can keeps us in games till our young offense grows we just might have a outstanding team come bama week.:rock:

Not trying to knock the guy or the excitement but one would think that if he's an impact type of player he would be entering the draft after being in college for 4 years.

Reactions: 3 people
Not trying to knock the guy or the excitement but one would think that if he's an impact type of player he would be entering the draft after being in college for 4 years.

He was second team all ACC in 2015 maybe with how strong this years DB's are in the draft they say this is the best DB class every saying you could get a first round grade in round 3 this year next years class won't be as strong and with a good year he might shoot up the charts.:clapping:

Ya'll ever thought about just how much of our Defense specifically is from GA?

Evan & Elliott Berry
McDowell
Warrior
Wiggins
Justin Martin
Sapp
Abernathy
Buchanan
just to name a few...

Georgia has been good to us over the years.

Isn't Martin from Nashville?

Reactions: 3 people
CCW and CBH will be the biggest difference makers for this team! I cant wait to see our defense on the field next year!
Yes indeed we now have some coaches that can really coach we the fans won't know how to act coming out of halftime with adjustment being made we haven't seen none around here in 7 or 8 years we won't know how to act.:clapping:

Isn't Martin from Nashville?

On paper there is plenty of talent and now with a COACH that can coach we might cover somebody going over the middle or going deep this team was starving for coaching the last couple of years there was always talent there but nobody to coach them up.:clapping:

VN Store

Back