Shaq Wiggins to Rocky Top!

He started for Louisville his first year being eligible there and just got hurt this past year . Plus he started at UGA as a freshman , the kid is good and has a lot of nice intangibles.

I live in Louisville as well. Shaq Wiggins was an impact player at 18 years of age between the hedges and his first year at Louisville he was a ball hawk and most importantly he has the IT factor. He has very quick instincts and the thing I love the most is he has the ATTITUDE of a player that knows he's good and dares quarterbacks to try him. He brings instant impact to our secondary. Starter or next man up, either way our secondary is definitely better and deeper now.

Reactions: 8 people
This is a big pick up for Butch. If Martin plays up to his potential and Wiggins stays healthy cb will go from a weakness to a strength next season.

he start right away..we just picked up probably one of the best corners in college football..will be a 1st round pick..book it

Reactions: 1 person
I know Wiggins is a grad transfer, but why has he changed colleges from UGA to UL and now to UT? SIAP

wanted to play for Grantham, and followed him to L'ville from UGA. now transferring to TN for graduate program and football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTwild82 View Post
I'm assuming he can turn his head. If this is true, instant number 1 corner here.

At the 2:57 mark in this video, there's a play where he never turned his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7cHW9CrQs&t=213s

:rock:

Yeah, I guess if you can run backwards for 40 yards and still keep up with the receiver, you never have to !

Great pickup !

The Vols certainly need help in the secondary as we witnessed last year, when the Defense gave up over 2,000yds in just 3 games.....

Welcome Mr. Wiggins
Go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
This is going to be a very interesting experiment. Jones may be the right kind of coach for Wiggins. If so... that will give Jones an opportunity to add a few "flakes" to the team each year to enhance talent.

This is going to be a very interesting experiment. Jones may be the right kind of coach for Wiggins. If so... that will give Jones an opportunity to add a few "flakes" to the team each year to enhance talent.

Just curious as to what you mean by this...? :question:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back