So no fire Bajakian thread tonight?

I'm not one of the fire jake fans but, still some of the plays were still questionable at times. It does help that we have a QB in there that actually fits the system we want to run. Dobbs makes a helluva difference.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought the offense sucks. I thought this offense wouldn't work in the SEC. I thought Bajakian couldn't coach. What happened to Butch doesn't know what he's doing? Where are all those people ready to run off our coaches when we lost to Ole Miss?
Bajakian only played Dobbs because of injury to Worley and Peterman sucking....AGAIN.

So, both CBJ and Bajakian should be kicking each other, tonight....for botching their evaluation of Dobbs all this time. What he showed in the Spring game, he showed tonight. Imagine what a good OL would do to help his game. I wonder if Mahoney and CBJ aren't thinking that they are likewise botching their evaluation of Blair.

Reactions: 2 people
The only thing I will say about the defense. Alabama has had an extremely potent offense this year. We are still young and have little depth.

It's still another loss, bro. Another double digit home loss. Another rival dominating UT. Calm down your drooling over this staff.

I think tonight was another moral victory. We didn't get trucked by 30 -- our average over the last 7 years to Bammer. We're damn near undefeated in the moral victory column. Who really cares about 3-5 and 0-4 in the league? It's just a number.

The staff should be penalized for the Bama dynasty?

So by that reasoning, every team that beats UT is okay because of their awesomeness. Georgia has been good, Florida has been....oh wait, they've sucked the last two years and UT still can't win, Vandy had their best run in their history so that's excused too. Auburn is excused too.

We make a lot of excuses around here.

It's still another loss, bro. Another double digit home loss. Another rival dominating UT. Calm down your drooling over this staff.

We lost by 14 to a team that will make the play offs with a team full of freshman and our QB played lights out beside his pick and fumble.

Your missing the point. Trust the system and the process. Let the coaches coach and stop trying to fire everybody after every loss.
Really? Trust the system that tried to force a square peg (immobile pocket passer) into a round hole (zone read offense)....ALL SEASON?!!!
Had they played Dobbs against UF, there is no doubt we would have won that game.

Reactions: 3 people
Man. Remember when a two touchdown loss to alabama sucked. Now everybody ready to give the OC a raise for 20 points.

Makes me wonder what would have happened in that GA game that we threw in peterman just to try and save dobbs' redshirt. And I'll never forget that florida game as long as I live.

I thought the offense sucks. I thought this offense wouldn't work in the SEC. I thought Bajakian couldn't coach. What happened to Butch doesn't know what he's doing? Where are all those people ready to run off our coaches when we lost to Ole Miss?

Still not a fan of Bajakian

Reactions: 3 people
Your missing the point. Trust the system and the process. Let the coaches coach and stop trying to fire everybody after every loss.

It's no skin off my back. I'm not, nor have I ever, called for firing Butch. If next year looks like this year, that will take care of itself. I think the rest of us are tired of the silver lining threads after another loss. It's like we accomplished something after losing by 14 points. That attitude is embarrassing.

It's no skin off my back. I'm not, nor have I ever, called for firing Butch. If next year looks like this year, that will take care of itself. I think the rest of us are tired of the silver lining threads after another loss. It's like we accomplished something after losing by 14 points. That attitude is embarrassing.

Thankyou GG. Someone who isn't happy with losing.

Man. Remember when a two touchdown loss to alabama sucked. Now everybody ready to give the OC a raise for 20 points.

Makes me wonder what would have happened in that GA game that we threw in peterman just to try and save dobbs' redshirt. And I'll never forget that florida game as long as I live.

I personally am looking to the very near future when it will be a thing of the past again. The morons that cannot see that the team is rapidly growing and getting much better need to find another team if they can't deal with the growing pains.

Oh yes you are. Say it.. Say it!

Like seriously, I'm not a fan. I'm glad to see what Dobbs did tonight but let's not forget we have a coordinator who can show out in one big game, then lay goose eggs. UGA to FLA this year. This is one game. I definitely think Dobbs took a big step tonight but what if he lays a goose egg next week? Chances are it will be most likely due to Bajakian.

Really? Trust the system that tried to force a square peg (immobile pocket passer) into a round hole (zone read offense)....ALL SEASON?!!!
Had they played Dobbs against UF, there is no doubt we would have won that game.

Dobbs was the QB of the future. So they played peterman instead of Dobbs to red shirt him. It will all make sense next year when Dobbs rips the SEC next year.

Remember Bajakian is stupid and always gets out coached and he won't make it in the SEC.

Let's see. Oklahoma: 3 or 4 scoring opportunities inside the 10/5 yard line pissed away. 32 in Athens. 9 at home against the worse gator team in a decade. 3 at Ole Miss with some of the best field position possible in the first half. One could say what you said.

Dobbs was the QB of the future. So they played peterman instead of Dobbs to red shirt him. It will all make sense next year when Dobbs rips the SEC next year.
So, which is worse....redshirting the best QB on the team, who gives us the best chance to win NOW....or assuming like many VN "experts" that he sucked? It's one or the other, and neither position is flattering to Bajakian and CBJ.

I'm on board with CBJ, long term, but Dobbs performance tonight proves conclusively that yes....even good coaches can make some bad choices/evaluations from time to time.

Nonetheless, I think CBJ will learn from it. Before tonight, he's preferred experience and seniority over capability. I'm sure he's rethinking that approach.

VN Store

Back