So, the AD job is now a campaign?

I'd like to hear one of those candidates say they need to really see something out of butch for him to keep his job. I was reading an article just now about Kamara rising on everyone's board. He's likely to end up in the same class as fortenette and cook. He's maybe the third best back in the draft. And I just got to thinking that he spent the majority of the most important possessions of the season on the bench behind a guy that averaged about 2 yards or carry, obviously never remotely fit our scheme, and who was a total diva and cancer to the team! I'm mean, you can't make this $hit up. Maybe he does a good job recruiting and doing things behind the scene. But when it comes to making personnel decisions and in game/situational decisions I honestly believe the average middle school coach is more competent. And I do t think butch can help it. I think it just comes down to iq. And he's just not an intelligent guy. It's sad really.
What does any of that have to do with the AD discussion? There are plenty of "bash Butch" threads around. No need to clog this thread up with the same crap.

Reactions: 2 people
Ask Phil about Shoney's. It isn't a matter of knowing UT, it is a matter of good old fashion common sense. No telling what Davenport is thinking, but that incident should eliminate Phil from her criteria.

I have been a staunch supporter of Blackburn. My only reservation is him wanting to bring in Fulmer. As a fundraiser? Maybe. Otherwise? I don't even like thinking about it.

What did he do at Shoneys, skip a check or something?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back