So what do you think the Game Plan for USU is?

Just interesting, because I am bored and kick off hasn't happened yet.

I think if I am Mike Bajakian, I am using the size advantage of our offensive line to run the ball a lot.

I would call an extremely Vanilla game and not open the playbook very much ( unless god forbid its needed).

I would probably try to call a 70/30 rush/pass game, and control the Time of Possession, keep Keaton off of the field.

USU can't beat you if their most dangerous weapon spends 40 minutes on the sideline.

I would make a horrible defensive Co-ordinator.

The best I can come is putting Maggit and Barnett on the ends to try and keep Keaton in the pocket, and from running on the outside, and trying to use our size advantage on the Dline to pressure Keaton into bad throws.

I believe our Linebackers are good enough to stuff the run so the key is to pressure Keaton into bad choices.

What say you VN how to do you plan for the W
Now, now, don't sell yourself short. You'd make a horrible offensive coordinator as well. :)

But seriously, One of the maxims is carry the fight to the opponent for 60 minutes and keep it there. That is, Enforce what you do on the opponent. Don't be as much focused on stopping what they do as you are in executing your offensive and defensive attack. Play the game moving forward not on your heels.

If we can get our urn game going I would run the ball a lot in the first half to expose their lack of depth. Then in the second continue to focus on the run but throw in a few more passes. I would hope that we could/would eventually wear them down to where we could have our way with them.(no homo)

Defense, contain the ends.

VN Store

Back