Someone is apparently impressed by Milton's arm

I mean it's definitely the case. You can watch 20 seconds of his Michigan film and see he throws an absolute laser beam. Maybe the strongest arm in CFB and that isn't an exaggeration. There is a play against MSU where he rolled left and side armed the ball 40 yards effortlessly.

That said, arm strength is just a small piece of the puzzle. Like you said, JG has tons of arm talent with zero timing or touch.
Ding ding ding we have a winner...He missed two deep balls today

Milton is a specimen we have never had here in a QB. 6’4” 244lbs 4.5ish 40 yd dash, absolute rocket launching arm, the running power to bull doze over defenders, or shed defenders trying to arm wrap him up in the pocket. He is built like an old school power back like Eddie George or Derrick Henry.

Milton has one of the most elite QB developing coaches in college football. Heupel needs to try to work on the game between the ears. Harbaugh is a hard ass. Heupel is the polar opposite in his approach with players. This could be exactly what Milton needs. I’ll say this again…if Mullen had his hands on him when Florida was recruiting him there wouldn’t be any cloud of doubt about his play. He’d already be polished.

Who wins this QB battle? It is a guess right now. There is a reason Heupel went after him though. It wasn’t a fluke for a warm body to hold a clipboard.

Reactions: Devo182
Milton is a specimen we have never had here in a QB. 6’4” 244lbs 4.5ish 40 yd dash, absolute rocket launching arm, the running power to bull doze over defenders, or shed defenders trying to arm wrap him up in the pocket. He is built like an old school power back like Eddie George or Derrick Henry.

Milton has one of the most elite QB developing coaches in college football. Heupel needs to try to work on the game between the ears. Harbaugh is a hard ass. Heupel is the polar opposite in his approach with players. This could be exactly what Milton needs. I’ll say this again…if Mullen had his hands on him when Florida was recruiting him there wouldn’t be any cloud of doubt about his play. He’d already be polished.

Who wins this QB battle? It is a guess right now. There is a reason Heupel went after him though. It wasn’t a fluke for a warm body to hold a clipboard.

More important….is the hair…just imagine if he’s our starter and has a big year…our student section will have people sporting the new MIL-DO.
Tennessee OC Alex Golesh ‘excited’ to see what Joe Milton brings to QB battle

You keep telling yourself that...can’t complete the deep ball and you’ll end up being exactly what the coaches have been saying all along. They all have a different type of skill sets. We will see won’t we...
Yeah we will Captain Obvious.
Kind of the reason they brought him in to begin with don't you think🙄?

You keep telling yourself that...can’t complete the deep ball and you’ll end up being exactly what the coaches have been saying all along. They all have a different type of skill sets. We will see won’t we...

Props for supporting the Vols all the way up in Squaw Lake. That said, all due respect, LittleVol is going to win this one brother

Reactions: LittleVol
Props for supporting the Vols all the way up in Squaw Lake. That said, all due respect, LittleVol is going to win this one brother
Opinions we all have them...But this offense needs the most accurate passer. To much talent to spread it around. The Qb is gonna have too have touch on the pass. No matter it’s out of the backfield or on the deep ball. Oh thxx for shout out in north

Reactions: volinthenorth
Why don’t both of you write a lengthy multi-quoted dissertation and compare notes. Don’t leave out Maurer’s physical gifts and how every pass Bailey completed in the O&W game was to and against a walk-on. If you don’t, it’ll be marked against you.
Sounds good. Truth like a great song never really gets old

I dont think so. I think some people have thought HB was the savior for the last 3 years and don't want to be wrong. He was a much higher rated recruit after all.
I sorta feel for HB that is a ton of pressure to live up to...Bailey was the higher ranked but Milton was a 4 star who could have probably went anywhere 20210805_230644.jpg20210805_230622.jpg

VN Store

Back