Sonny Dykes Emailed by one of US....

Nobody is arguing with you on that point. I'm simply saying it makes our fanbase look like a bunch of petulant children if we pitch a fit every time we don't get what we want. I'll be upset if we hire Dykes, too. I'm just not going to email the guy directly to try and scare him off.
If Dykes is that easy to get through to then he’s a bigger idiot than I think. This is a rumor btw.

I hope it isn’t true, but Swain seems to think it is.
I just said that Shiano Sunday was the first and last time we as a fan base would alter a coaching hire but now I’m thinking I could be wrong. As awful as this story may be. I’m kinda? Glad we sent him an email?
My moneys on Beardedvol.😂
GBO!!

We are a great fanbase

We are also a fanbase that can kill our program

How do you kill something that's already dead?

Personally, I wouldn't do it but if it stopped Dykes from coming then I'm gonna put this in my "I will allow it" category.

I hope it isn’t true, but Swain seems to think it is.
I just said that Shiano Sunday was the first and last time we as a fan base would alter a coaching hire but now I’m thinking I could be wrong. As awful as this story may be. I’m kinda? Glad we sent him an email?

I’m not saying it’s a good idea, but who cares? This has to happen all the time. His email is public.

VN Store

Back