Sporting News: Tennessee best case and worst case

If the worst case does happen and we're 2-5. Butch had better get the Dooley treatment and fired before the season ends.

Here's to hoping for the best case scenario to happen, and not the worst.

Bologna!! Firing a coach mid season is a complete disaster for a college football team. If you have been a Vol fan since 2008 or longer you should know that much.

Reactions: 1 person
Way too many unknown's with team 121, if they fall to SC and Vandy, Butch will definately be in the cross hairs.:ermm:

Undefeated is best case! Nobody knows spit about this team except the men that strap on the power T helmet and smack the i will give my all sign as they head out to the feild! People want label everything and be in the know but what they can't know is if we have 5 star hearts and like Peyton said stick together, ignore the noise and let's do this dang thang! People looking for cat about to get bunch of crazed dogs ! Go vols

Reactions: 4 people
Best Case Scenario: Alabama, Florida, OSU, OK, Clemson and USC are givin the "Death Penalty" by the NCAA.

Worst Case: We lose to Kentucky and Vandy in the same year.

Undefeated is best case! Nobody knows spit about this team except the men that strap on the power T helmet and smack the i will give my all sign as they head out to the feild! People want label everything and be in the know but what they can't know is if we have 5 star hearts and like Peyton said stick together, ignore the noise and let's do this dang thang! People looking for cat about to get bunch of crazed dogs ! Go vols

No more "5 Star heart" talk please sir/ma'am.

Reactions: 3 people
GA will have a disappointing year.

Appalachian state could beat them. Trap game. They are all talking about Notre Dame.

Georgia's weak O line still sucks. Appalachian state has a pretty good defensive line. I'm sure Appalachian state is playing their super bowl week 1 with months to prepare.

Georgia is already playing Notre Dame. Haha.

I've got a really big problem with the smoKY grey and an even bigger problem with wearing it agaisnt traditional rivals and big time games. If we are going to have them fine, but let's not ruin tradition and history by wearing them while beating UGA and UF. It really aggravates me knowing we were not wearing our school colors when we beat UF last year and UGA the year before.

We cannot lose home games. Period. It doesn't matter who the opponent is, Neyland is to great. Playing in the Swamp won't be easy, but we should win by 10 down there.

The grey is a school color. Has been one of their official colors since the 1930's.

Tennessee didn't even start wearing primarily Orange until 1927. Before then, their uniforms were actually primarily black/grey.

The Orange pants/jersey combo didn't come about until the late 70's.

Kids today love alternate uniforms. Honestly, they expect them at this point. I like them myself.

Reactions: 3 people
Best case: 10-2. Losses to UF and Bama, sugar in our bowl at the beginning of the New Year.

Worst case: Lose to GT and start off the season with another "Butchism" to get the die-hards fired up over nothing. That being said, worst case scenario is the fan base calling for firing Jones again after losses to GT and UF.

Appalachian state could beat them. Trap game. They are all talking about Notre Dame.

Georgia's weak O line still sucks. Appalachian state has a pretty good defensive line. I'm sure Appalachian state is playing their super bowl week 1 with months to prepare.

Georgia is already playing Notre Dame. Haha.

Statistically Georgia's 2016 oline was better than Miami's oline. Barring a complete meltdown, it's doubtful that App State's undersized defensive line will give them very much trouble.

Best case scenario for Sporting News, Paul Bain doesn't beat the hell out of Sporting News

The panther is my favorite animal and the colors are awesome. So I think I'll my money.

I'm just messing with you. I'm a Titans fan, so I've never had a problem with Carolina. It would be a different story if you had a Colts or Steelers logo, though...

The best case has been my prediction all along. We beat Ga Tech by 21. We go 2-2 at worst against GA, FL, Bama and LSU.

Beat Auburn in the SEC championship game 11-2 #3 in the final 4 playing USC.

Go Vols

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

That is certainly a best case sernario, the Vols be the first two loss team in the mythical championship playoff.

VN Store

Back