Sporting News: Tennessee best case and worst case

The grey is a school color. Has been one of their official colors since the 1930's.

Tennessee didn't even start wearing primarily Orange until 1927. Before then, their uniforms were actually primarily black/grey.

The Orange pants/jersey combo didn't come about until the late 70's.

Kids today love alternate uniforms. Honestly, they expect them at this point. I like them myself.

Give me a break. This talk about grey being an official color didn't begin until 2013 when UT had to find a way to sell it to the blue hairs.

Go look in any UT media guide and they will ALL say the official colors are Orange & White.

Reactions: 2 people
Gonna go ahead and bookmark this thread for when the worst case happens.

And if we lose to Georgia Tech, no one here is going to pretend it's not a possibility.

Best Case: A Trip To The SEC Championship game.
Worst Case: Losses to Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt turn up the heat on CBJ.

Best Case: A Trip To The SEC Championship game.
Worst Case: Losses to Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt turn up the heat on CBJ.

Depends on the variables. If mizzou and vandy are cellar dwellers and the UT roster isn't full of injuries again, then maybe but then again considering how the athletic dept. Operates and decisions made there, it wouldn't surprise me to see CBJ back again in 2018.

VN Store

Back