Tennessee vs Indiana Mismatch

Haven't looked, but will for sh*ts and giggles. Doesn't matter, I don't have to look to know they don't stand a chance.

Depends on which Tennessee team shows up. This is a winnable game and a big selling point for Pruitt. Gotta have our minds right and play Tennessee football.

Reactions: tbh
Has anybody looked inside Indiana's 8-4 record. It's misleading to say the least. It's very similar to UAB's record in that they have won a lot of games against opponents that were AWFUL. Indiana has not beaten a single team this year with a winning or even a break-even record. Their wins have come against Eastern Illinois (1-11), Connecticut (2-10), Rutgers (2-10), Maryland (3-9), Northwestern (3-9), Purdue (4-8), Ball State (5-7) and Nebraska (5-7). I know Tennessee didn't beat any of the big boys this year but dang we did beat one 9-4 team, two 7-5 teams and two 6-6 teams along with Vandy and SCar who had losing seasons. The bottom line is Tennessee should beat these Hooisers like a red-headed stepchild and finish with a very respectable 8-5 record. Who would have thunk it after the GaState and BYU games ... not me ... GBO!!!
You realize they could look at our schedule and come to the same conclusion? They see Georgia State and BYU loss.

We beat two teams that are going to bowl games.
Don't forget every team we lost to is going to a bowl game also. If you look at our SOS this year it's fairly impressive. of 12 opponents only 4 ended with losing records. If missou wasn't on probation we'd have played 8 bowl teams. I am sorry if I don't see the Ga State and BYU losses being as big a deal as most do. They happened.. they sucked but there were perfectly explainable reasons why they happened. We should have and could have won both those games. Heck had we played either of them in October or November instead of September we win easily. But we didn't so let's move on. The way we finished showed we improved as a team and the fact we got a bowl game means the chances we have a repeat are slim.

We will go into next season with the coaches knowing exactly what they have and who they can count on going into game 1 we did not have that or the depth we needed starting this year. The only places we lose a ton of depth is at WR and we seem to be stocked there with replacements. OL is shaping up defense is solid and improving. Unless JG leaves we have a Battle proven commodity at QB and serviceable depth at backup.

I highly doubt our offense will need to score more than 13 to win this game.
In your calculation, are you counting on our D to score some points, if not, how certain are you this will be a Low scoring game? Or are you saying, as long as we score 13 or more-we win?

Reactions: Nationdom
You realize they could look at our schedule and come to the same conclusion? They see Georgia State and BYU loss.
Not if they are knowledgable. We won out the rest of the schedule and played neck to neck with Alabama. They didn’t do anything and almost got upset by a terrible Purdue team

VN Store

Back