The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Unfortunately, I feel the same way about Mizzou as I do about Florida. I have to see it before I believe it. Mizzou in an ugly soul crushing defeat. Much like the Arkansas game.

Has to get to about 7 or 8 before I start adopting the defeatist mentality. Georgia had a longer streak than Mizzou does, and that streak is no more. I don't believe they're in our head. 2012 was 100% Dooley, and they've simply had the better team the last 2 years.

Reactions: 1 person
Good Morning Fellow Vol Fans! I am hoping for a Victory today, I am like most here in saying that we played rather soft the last two games. I hope for whatever reason that may have been that today we can overcome that and come out tonight and kick the Tigers Booty! I have not been on much this week so forgive me for asking, has anyone heard anything on Dobb's foot? Sorry if this has been ran into the ground. Also, one last thing; is it just me or is the Missouri Tiger helmet confusing to look at? The first time I seen them a couple years ago I had no idea what I was looking at?

Go Vols!:rock::pepper:

Win the game so I never have to see a tweet this tone-deaf and stupid for the rest of my life.

11875477_841849112579045_370191258_n.jpg

#MoralvictoryU

Nothing like a program talking up their losses. That's some Vandy **** right there.

Reactions: 3 people
I've had a bad feeling about this game all week to be honest, but I felt the same way about the South Carolina game and the vols pulled out the win. Hoping for the same result this week. Go VOLS!

• Tennessee and Missouri are tied for the most overtime victories in NCAA FBS history with most teams standing at 11-5 all-time, since overtime was introduced in 1995.

Thought UT went to 11-6 after OT loss to OK this season.

Win the game so I never have to see a tweet this tone-deaf and stupid for the rest of my life.

D***it @Vol_Football. Don't. Just don't. We're a historically top 10-12 program, time to act like it. This looks Vandyesque.

If the Vols are ever to get over the hump, a win over Mizzou is a must for Butch's process, don't you think?

yep, a loss to missouri tonight seals butch's fate that he won't get us back to where we need to be. that's all. the problem is there ain't no one else that can either. we will be forever stuck with 6-8 win seasons.

yep, a loss to missouri tonight seals butch's fate that he won't get us back to where we need to be. that's all. the problem is there ain't no one else that can either. we will be forever stuck with 6-8 win seasons.

With the talent this team has?

Don't think so.

Ugh...when you look back at seasons you usually look at the w-l. I am glad that thus far we've not been blown out in our losses, but that only makes them sting a bit less. This crap is loser mentality. Win out, just frackin' win out.

With the talent this team has?

Don't think so.

this talent is being wasted on the offensive side of the ball. the staff refuses to adjust to win games and tries to win based on conservative play and has done so all season and it's won us 2 out of 5 big games.

this talent is being wasted on the offensive side of the ball. the staff refuses to adjust to win games and tries to win based on conservative play and has done so all season and it's won us 2 out of 5 big games.

That's a coaching issue that's easily rectified.

Herbie just shot a prod at UT on Gameday.

"Oklahoma beat Tennessee when Tennessee was playing good."

By no means at ALL does a loss tonight mean this. That's a gross overstatement. Our program is screwed FOREVER if we lose? :eek:lol:

It does however mean that we will fall short of our season goal of 8-4, and that it will be harder to convince recruits that we're actually on the road to competing for championships.

this Mizz team is going to be playing lights out on adrenaline for four quarters, we need to stay focused and jacked ourselves to get through this one. We have the talent to win, now its on the COACHES to make sure we are focused and dialed in the entire game. So what is the word on Dobbs? Is he ready ready ready, ready to run??

I'm convinced that the person running the UT football social media account is someone who knows nothing about football or sports in general.

The worst was when they took the time to create and tweet a stylized graphic showing the final score of the Arkansas game, complete with Razorback logo and all. Disgusting.

VN Store

Back