The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Win the game so I never have to see a tweet this tone-deaf and stupid for the rest of my life.

11875477_841849112579045_370191258_n.jpg

17....17....17??!!

WHY does "17" keep popping up??!!

Reactions: 2 people
No one on SEC nation at this point is giving us a prayer.... this one falls directly on the staff tonight .... no sunshine pumpers making excuses. They have to have this team prepared for a 4quarter battle.

The "My Little Ponies" have to take a magical friendship quest to the smokey mountains to make peace between the hoofvilles and McColts this morning on T.V.(no lie) I think it's a sign. Book it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
this Mizz team is going to be playing lights out on adrenaline for four quarters, we need to stay focused and jacked ourselves to get through this one. We have the talent to win, now its on the COACHES to make sure we are focused and dialed in the entire game. So what is the word on Dobbs? Is he ready ready ready, ready to run??

If it's as cold as expected, and we can get big Jalen Hurd going North and South, adrenaline will vanish by mid 1st quarter.

Why the hell is everyone talking about Oklahoma. I can't stand this chit. We had them running for their money at our house and Botch Jones showed his true colors. Just talking about it makes we want to punch that idiot in the face.

Reactions: 4 people
totally agree but the problem is he has only been moving east and west the past 2-3 games....

East West is Kamara's game. We need Jalen to soften the middle, Dobbs to keep them guessing off tackle, and Kamara to set the edges on fire. Unless we sleep walk like we did against SC and NT, no way Mizzou beats us tonight.

I also had a feeling that we would beat gators close and blow out the Sooners - so don't bet on the prior post.

GBO

Why the hell is everyone talking about Oklahoma. I can't stand this chit. We had them running for their money at our house and Botch Jones showed his true colors. Just talking about it makes we want to punch that idiot in the face.

Maybe you need a different hobby that UT football? Or anger management classes?

It's a game. Tomorrow I still have Responsibilities and hopefully the sun will rise

Reactions: 3 people
yep, a loss to missouri tonight seals butch's fate that he won't get us back to where we need to be. that's all. the problem is there ain't no one else that can either. we will be forever stuck with 6-8 win seasons.

Why are you here then? Beyond tiresome you loser. :glare:

Reactions: 3 people

I can see that you have problems.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope we have a good game plan for their defense.

VN Store

Back