The Official Tennessee vs. #15 Butler Game Thread, 2:00pm ET, ESPNU

Do you guys think this investigation is going any farther or did those recent resignations end it?

Scrappy teams find a way to hang around most of the time, and we are definitely scrappy. We aren't going to out-talent many teams, but we will fight them. Great win today!

Lets be honest here ladies and gentleman. How many of us seen a 12 point victory coming today? I sure as crap didn't. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!! Down 9 at half, and came back for a huge win. We held Butler to 6 fgs in the 2nd half. I believe we may have us a pretty solid coach on our hands.

effort is there, just not falling. Butler is doubling our rebound total and they are no taller. Just too much inexperience. Don't see how we were 1 pt. fav. over a top 20 team, though.

Happy to eat crow on this one!! Terrific 2nd half effort!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

@Charlie_Burris: Tennessee is the first SEC team other than Kentucky to beat a top 25 team so far this year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 1 person
I believe so and then I think a turnaround game at home in Friday. We start playing a flurry of games because we are behind with how many we have played.

Yes we play Friday and home on next Monday. Will be at both. Wish I could've gone today but will be there. Go vols

Absolute huge win!!!! First half looked ugly but that's a sign of a good coach who can make halftime adjustments!! Huge win great effort from J rich punter and even Reese on the boards! Another big game vs NC State on the road wed!

Lets be honest here ladies and gentleman. How many of us seen a 12 point victory coming today? I sure as crap didn't. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!! Down 9 at half, and came back for a huge win. We held Butler to 6 fgs in the 2nd half. I believe we may have us a pretty solid coach on our hands.

I did not! But I am so proud of our fanbase. They came out and supported Vols! Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back