The Official Tennessee vs. #15 Butler Game Thread, 2:00pm ET, ESPNU

@Charlie_Burris: Tennessee is the first SEC team other than Kentucky to beat a top 25 team so far this year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LSU beat West Virginia when they were ranked #16 (22nd now), but I think this was the better win. It really looks good when you consider Butler has beat UNC and Georgetown.

Im watching the rewind on SEC Network. About be halftime. Damn, Can we rebound or even make a shot? The second half must be good.

Reactions: 1 person
"I don't know that I've ever been more proud of a group of guys than I was today, just because you're playing a nationally ranked team with the tradition and history of Butler. The first half didn't go our way. Early in the second half, it didn't start exactly right and they just battled, clawed and found a way."-Tyndall

Reactions: 2 people
"I don't know that I've ever been more proud of a group of guys than I was today, just because you're playing a nationally ranked team with the tradition and history of Butler. The first half didn't go our way. Early in the second half, it didn't start exactly right and they just battled, clawed and found a way."-Tyndall

It came down to Coaching and guys playing with heart!

wonder what BTO's prediction was on this game?

I said if we could stop Dunham I thought it was a very winnable game, I was actually met with quite a few who disagreed and said they thought it was a loss. Dunham had a very good first half but was shut down in the second half, huge reason why we won the ball game.

Reactions: 2 people
I said if we could stop Dunham I thought it was a very winnable game, I was actually met with quite a few who disagreed and said they thought it was a loss. Dunham had a very good first half but was shut down in the second half, huge reason why we won the ball game.

Yeah, poor guy was straight frustrated in the second half.:confused:

VN Store

Back