The Official Tennessee vs. #15 Butler Game Thread, 2:00pm ET, ESPNU

This is the first time this year I've been able to watch a game from tip to final whistle. I have to say I'm really impressed. Everything I look for in a coach, pressure defense, in game and half time adjustments, and energy from the bench.

We'll lose our fair share this year but we'll win our fair share too. This team is getting better each week. We are a good shooter away from being real good.

Reactions: 1 person
Caught the second half and what a good half to watch! My 8 year old son was so pumped he is now torn if he wants to be a vol fb player or a basketvol. lol. GBO

All we are is a collection of raw athletic talent that can play press defense. One again, just like every year, we don't have a single player that has any idea how to shoot the friggin ball. To make matters worse, we don't seem to know how to rebound either. It's gonna be a long season.

Enjoy the win.

Reactions: 10 people
Beat me to it Freak....I understand what the man is saying about shooting....but man we just beat number 15 ranked team and it was fun to watch...enjoy it!!!

His points are valid to some extent, he just cracks me up with the mid-game meltdown threads.

That was a hell of a game! Had to sit in traffic for at least 10 minutes, because a lot of UT fans actually stuck around until the final whistle.

VN Store

Back