The Official Tennessee vs S. Miss Super Regional Game 1 Thread Sat. June 10 3PM EST ESPNU (Hattiesburg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice reminder for us all that brackets in sports (doesn’t matter which one) always get busted. I love complaining about being under seeding, but at the end of the day you go play the team in front of you and sometimes things drop in your favor. The best teams rarely win it all (we know this) and sometimes you just need to get hot at the right time. This team is playing championship baseball right now.

Secondary market last year was pushing $500+ for all sessions.

I wish all sports capped the cost of going to post season games for season ticket holders: Something like "no more than twice the price of a regular season ticket", but also allow for a secondary market and charge whatever the market will bear to non-season ticket holders.

I'm not sure if you are a season ticket holder or not, but I feel like the organization that a fan consistently supports should attempt to protect fans from being price gouged for a post season ticket or tickets. js

Reactions: LibertyVol
I wish all sports capped the cost of going to post season games for season ticket holders: Something like "no more than twice the price of a regular season ticket", but also allow for a secondary market and charge whatever the market will bear to non-season ticket holders.

I'm not sure if you are a season ticket holder or not, but I feel like the organization that a fan consistently supports should attempt to protect fans from being price gouged for a post season ticket or tickets. js
I understand the price thing. I think about it a bit differently. If you don't like the price sell it and make a profit. Also, why should the secondary market make all the money? I also don't think fans should be robbed. Your 2X normal idea could be an interesting starting point. I could see somewhere between 2X and 4X regular season price. Especially when a donation is required on the front end.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
The difference with pricing though is that I believe the NCAA controls the pricing for the tournament and essentially makes the money. It’s not up to the schools.

So I listened to the game on the radio tonight and was just as pumped as watching it! John Wilkerson is a great announcer. Let’s go vols. We are hot! Our pitching is dialed in baby !!!
I had the radio on too....He does a real good job. I love baseball on the radio when you got a good announcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back