TheButch Jones thread (merged)

Fire all but Gillespie when the season is over. This is an awful UF team that might win 6-7 games. Shoop is a fraud, Butch is clueless outs of recruiting.

Curie better not make a mid-major bargain hire like our last few coaches.

Josh Dobbs masked how sorry this O is and how much Butch sucks as a coach. Josh singlehandedly extended Butch"s career by a couple seasons.

Fire him now and be done with this farce

I will say he made some bad calls today. But will also say good plays were called on the goal line that players didn't execute or complete.
Regardless, I'm late to the party, I finally will agree that I don't see Butch having any more success than we've seen so far. It's time to move on.

chip kelly. bring a proven coach in. tired of "up and comers". It's gotten us nowhere for the last 10 years

Okay then, you can **** right off. Since I'm not a fairweather fan, I'll root for this team win or lose.

This coach is bad..real bad. Again all passing inside 5 end of game.. #4 sitting on bench I guess.. Then Butch doesnt play prevent defense the one play he should have.. Unreal!
But im sure he will have a good excuse... Tennessee football is a joke in Florida.

Fire all but Gillespie when the season is over. This is an awful UF team that might win 6-7 games. Shoop is a fraud, Butch is clueless outs of recruiting.

Curie better not make a mid-major bargain hire like our last few coaches.

Josh Dobbs masked how sorry this O is and how much Butch sucks as a coach. Josh singlehandedly extended Butch"s career by a couple seasons.

Fire him now and be done with this farce

Wish we could fire "fans" instead.

I've given away my tickets for the rest of the year to my kids. I will not renew or attend another game until this whole high school staff is gone. Keep RG, but the rest can all go back to the MAC where they belong.

I just saved myself a ton of money and did not have to change to GEICO to do it.

And call me a fair weather fan if you want. I must have missed the fair weather. Seems it has been pretty crappy weather for years.

Yea I would have to say there are about 20 coaches I could name off the top of my head without thinking too hard that would of won that game with ease. We have the talent, but playing calling is horrible and in game decision's by Jones is even worse. No way we should of lost to a Florida team that was no where near as good as the Vols. How do you have the ball inside the Gators 10 twice and not give it to Kelly at all?

Butch Jones is a Division II coach. He is not the coach that UT needs. 1 million dollars for the defense cord. That is the biggest financial mistake UT has ever made!

Fine with me. Fire Butch, fire Shoop and in the process of firing him, kick him right in the sack, bench Dormady, and just play for 2018. Pathetic display of football from everyone except Kelly.

Who are the top high school coaches in the Knoxville area? I'm sure they would at least hand the ball to John Kelly inside the opponents ten yard line.

Reactions: 1 person
pretty sure hes been coached to stay behind the deepest guy, he just failed at it.

Want him gone and never want to see another offensive scheme that prohibits the quarterback from getting under center on the 1 foot line.

1-4 vs Florida, 2-2 vs Vandy, 2-2 vs Georgia, 2-2 vs Missouri. The bad news is that Butch is 0-4 vs Muschamp, and UT will not beat Alabama until 3+ years after Saban is gone. Not looking good. I'm glad I was able to go to the Indiana State game before the season implodes. But I think we are looking at 6-6 here with another season of Butch and his boy Dormady next year.

VN Store

Back