TheButch Jones thread (merged)

It's only going to get worse. Fire Butch now. Let Scott be HC for the remainder of the year. Get a new OC. Go back to the I formation with a fullback to lead Kelly into the holes and do what we do best - run the football. When your O scores for the first time with 10 minutes left in the game something is wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170916-181840.jpg
    Screenshot_20170916-181840.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20170916-181856.jpg
    Screenshot_20170916-181856.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 8
1-4 against some of the worst Florida teams we've seen in YEARS.
Larry Scott made me like him with 2 pretty solid games minus a couple of drives, but today was ridiculous. They had no business losing this game.
Shoop? Made up for it until that last play. I would fire him after the WORST hail mary defense I've ever seen.
Poor Kelly. Exhausted himself and tore Florida in half. Hes the only reason they even kept it close.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL. Here they come. Fire this fire that. If we make plays that we are in position to make, we win this game. Plain and simple. Too many to count.

Coaching things I disagree with? Sure. But we were in position(s) to win this game.

I just don't know why Martin peeled off to take the short field receiver and leave Abernathy on an island like that ....

you clearly didnt actually watch the game

This one was bad. So many points left on the field. The offense was worse than Florida's at any point in the last 3 years until John Kelly said not today and took the offense. Why for the love of all things holy do you not feed John Kelly on 3rd and short. Kelly was playing good enough to win the game with the play calling failure they endured. This was all coaching. Every player on the field played hard enough to win. The playing call was just pathetic.

I'm a fan for life. win or lose. But I am happy with my decision not to renew my season tickets this year. At least I don't have the 2 hour drive home after games like this, and I'm afraid there could be a few of them.

Butch has lost my confidence. I've never been a fan of his boring offense and today just magnified that disgust. The only time we look good is after we fall behind and have to open it up.
But I will still cheer for us to win every game

Fire him tonight. Hire Kelley tomorrow. Don't wait for another mediocre and frustrating season where you only beat the cupcake teams. Sorry, but is a Pretender.... We need a Contender with 5 Star Coaching abilities.

I've never seen a team with such good athletes and horrible coaching. We lose to GT unless gaulden makes an athletic play. I haven't seen butch outcoach anyone since he has been here. And he just lost to one if the worst teams in the east. Who didn't practice at all and half their team is benched .

Sometimes, you have to force the hand of the admin by not showing support to inspire better conditions. It seems that the only one who still supports butch have to reduce conversation to name calling and cussing.

Anyone who just says they'll quit rooting for UT deserves to be cussed at and called names.

Oh, and I think he should be fired too. Throwing that out there is nothing more than a straw man.

You go to the table with Gruden or Kelly and say look. What's your price to come here. Then give it to them. Then say can you bring coaches here that are good coordinators and actually assemble the best staff in America? Here's your money. Go get them.

Don't let him on the plane. When you're scared, the players play like it. When you're confident, the players come out kicking a$$. Our players deserve better. CBJ didn't make the comeback, our players just got tired of fear and took it upon themselves to try to win this game.

VN Store

Back