There's no reason we shouldn't be able to upset Alabama

We had an opportunity last year, and despite the last 2 games, we're still a better team than we were at that point last season. Our offensive line is certainly better, and we should be able to have a lot of success running the ball against Alabama's less-than stellar defense.

As long as we can continue to be competent on defense, and our offense doesn't put us in a huge whole to start the game (JG), we can definitely keep the game close, if not coming close to a possible upset near the end of the game.

But the biggest thing this will depend on is QB. We won't have a chance if JG is the guy. But if we have someone else behind the center, I feel that would do a lot for the excitement within the players on the field, and that they would play hard and rally around a new guy. But that energy will be nonexistent if it's JG they're playing with.

Put the past 2 weeks behind us. With a bit of perspective and the right moves by the coaches (I know, I know. Pruitt hasn't made the right move at QB as of yet), this can definitely be a game with upset

My diagnosis Is Delusional disorder.

I agree. If Tennessee plays well enough they can win. They haven't played well the last two games.

We had an opportunity last year, and despite the last 2 games, we're still a better team than we were at that point last season. Our offensive line is certainly better, and we should be able to have a lot of success running the ball against Alabama's less-than stellar defense.

As long as we can continue to be competent on defense, and our offense doesn't put us in a huge whole to start the game (JG), we can definitely keep the game close, if not coming close to a possible upset near the end of the game.

But the biggest thing this will depend on is QB. We won't have a chance if JG is the guy. But if we have someone else behind the center, I feel that would do a lot for the excitement within the players on the field, and that they would play hard and rally around a new guy. But that energy will be nonexistent if it's JG they're playing with.

Put the past 2 weeks behind us. With a bit of perspective and the right moves by the coaches (I know, I know. Pruitt hasn't made the right move at QB as of yet), this can definitely be a game with upset potential.
I think it’s time for an intervention.

Reactions: TNinSC
It would be easier to list the reasons if the statement was "There is no reason we should beat Alabama today." Simply put, there isnt one.

Put the past 2 weeks behind us. With a bit of perspective and the right moves by the coaches (I know, I know. Pruitt hasn't made the right move at QB as of yet), this can definitely be a game with upset potential.
Not gonna happen

Come on man!

giphy (1).gif

Reactions: CaliVol2009
Only 18 points down going into the 2nd half. If our coaches can actually make some adjustments that work on defense, and a couple things go our way, we could easily still be in this game late into the 4th quarter.

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

No one, but there are many.

VN Store

Back