Tony B says Butch "got blown up over DeBord"

I don't buy any of this crap that big money donors are/were making noise over hiring a OC.
Don't believe everything you hear on VN

Reactions: 2 people
All kidding aside, if the big money guys have issues over a DeBord hire, then maybe they should kick some more money into the pot. Then maybe we could stop bargain basement shopping every damned coaching search.

that's the Tennessee way. They will use coupons if they could. Hey you get what you pay for.
but I do agree with you.

Reactions: 1 person
that's the Tennessee way. They will use coupons if they could. Hey you get what you pay for.
but I do agree with you.

Exactly and it gets old. Our rivals continue to hire proven and accomplished people and we won't even consider looking at anyone on their level. Yet, we are back in some people's minds.

Exactly and it gets old. Our rivals continue to hire proven and accomplished people and we won't even consider looking at anyone on their level. Yet, we are back in some people's minds.

Yes.....we could go on and on and on, but recruits read this.......We're Back

Witch Doctor say ring ring its for you Tony...says his name is bullchit. Ha! Basilly? Big Money donors? He talks to them like those on here do...HA!
BNL

I have never listened to Basilio but I remember all of the quotes from his show during the last coaching search were terrible. Based on what I have read here, I would not count him as reliable.

I have never listened to Basilio but I remember all of the quotes from his show during the last coaching search were terrible. Based on what I have read here, I would not count him as reliable.

Basilio is a good source for inside stuff on rasslin, fwiw.

Basilio is a good source for inside stuff on rasslin, fwiw.

tumblr_inline_n9o21gemec1qzevc9.gif

Pretty much. He doesn't claim to be much else. He doesn't make outrageous predictions like people accuse him of. He says "I heard such and such" take it or leave it.

So it is VN posters that treat it as gospel as opposed to TB going Negrodamus with predictions. I have never listened to his show but have seen his "predictions" posted on VN. Thanks for clarifying.

I am too. Basilio isn't passing this stuff off as fact. He is saying that's what he heard. He states plainly that he doesn't know what is going to pan out.

I will just be glad either way when its over..Just hoping he makes the right hire..If we lose a good OC after a yr then so be it, it means he did a good job..Would take that over having to replace one that made us worse..Just hope Butch isn't letting friendship and maybe thinking he owes a guy cloud his judgement on this hire.

VN Store

Back