Trade Butch for James Franklin .....all day

If I took over at child rape U I would be needy and have demands too. He is a hell of a coach....no matter the outcome I am trading even.

Ummmm he didn't take it over. And you really have no clue what your talking about.

Reactions: 2 people
This^^^^ he's a pos fraud that will be exposed. Yeah y'all keep wishing. I guess the whole he coaches in the weak b10 is the next excuse for why they've been successful.

I agree with you. Had they not done as well this season I think a lot of bad news/press would have came out about him.

Ummmm he didn't take it over. And you really have no clue what your talking about.

When he took over they were still under sanctions. Still recovering from that horrendous scandal and still dealing with a coach in Joe Pa's shadow....he is playing for a spot in playoffs and got a 9 win season at VANDY....I have a clue....I don't know everything but Franklin>Jones is clear

Reactions: 6 people
From 2012-15 psu could only take 15 scholarship players a year. That's 10 less than any other program a year. To be where they are today is crazy and it didn't take him 4 years to do it

Reactions: 8 people
I would trade coaches with PSU all day long. I remember making that statement about trading our coach for James Franklin (Jimmy Franks) and being tagged like crazy. This guy has a PSU that has been paralyzed by the Sandusky scandal one good game away from being in the bracket. He is a hell of a coach and players love him.

That would be beyond stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
To me the Coach who is making the most of his recruits is Wisconsin's Paul Chryst or Justin Fuente at VT.

I also like what Josh Heupal has done with Mizzou's pathetic offense. Their Oline 5 are worse than some high school teams.

Reactions: 1 person
Currently getting his sorry arse handed to him by Wisconsin. We are all Badgers today.

What about the football players at Vandy that raped that unconscious girl when he was there. What's that called?

Some on here don't care about that - they only care about winning. Honestly I am surprised that has not came back to haunt Franklin. I guess by getting out of Vandy when he did, he avoided any ramifications with that.

When he took over they were still under sanctions. Still recovering from that horrendous scandal and still dealing with a coach in Joe Pa's shadow....he is playing for a spot in playoffs and got a 9 win season at VANDY....I have a clue....I don't know everything but Franklin>Jones is clear

I'm saying you have no clue what type of person he is behind the scenes. Obviously everything in your reply every college football fan knows. I never said he wasn't a better coach than CBJ. I merely said from what I know of him and his personality I wouldn't want him here. Briles and Petrino are probably a better coaches than CBJ. Doesn't mean they are best for our program.

Reactions: 5 people
Some on here don't care about that - they only care about winning. Honestly I am surprised that has not came back to haunt Franklin. I guess by getting out of Vandy when he did, he avoided any ramifications with that.

All coaches follow players to bars, check their pockets, encourage them to drug young girls, drag to a dorm, rape and video it...yeah that's on him.

What about the football players at Vandy that raped that unconscious girl when he was there. What's that called?

Thank you! Some people think the only way to measure a coach is on Saturdays on the field.

VN Store

Back