Trade Butch for James Franklin .....all day

Wisconsin's secondary rivaling ours tonight. Doing everything it can to keep PSU in it. Just pathetic.

Franklin? Kiffin? Patrino?.....really

How much of your soul would you give for a championship?

:lolabove: it ain't over yet

Clearly. Wisconsin making mistakes and has let Penn State back in it. Should've already put this one away but now they're in a dogfight....much to my dismay.

Franklin? Kiffin? Patrino?.....really

How much of your soul would you give for a championship?

Also, James Franklin beat Ohio State (you'd agree Ohio State can represent our Alabama) in year two. James Franklin is in a scrum right now to win the big ten championship in year two.

He's not only in a different ballpark, he's in a whole other league compared to laj.

Reactions: 2 people
Just the thought of Franklin as the coach of Tennessee makes me sick. Just reading this thread has forced me to throw up twice.

Reactions: 2 people
They are people. Just like the rest of us. Flawed, but people.

Not sure of the point you're making.

Death row is full of people with flaws also.

If you hire a baby sitter, does the degree of their flaws factor into your decision?

Also, James Franklin beat Ohio State (you'd agree Ohio State can represent our Alabama) in year two. James Franklin is in a scrum right now to win the big ten championship in year two.

He's not only in a different ballpark, he's in a whole other league compared to laj.

No James Franklin didnt beat Ohio State.

Just the thought of Franklin as the coach of Tennessee makes me sick. Just reading this thread has forced me to throw up twice.

Would an sec trophy, or even an apppearance, make it better?

Was that a response to my question? If so, I guess your answer is "quite a bit."

Amazing to me how fast morals and integrity are kicked to the curb in hopes of winning a few more football games # Franklin - Briles - Petrino etc.

Clearly. Wisconsin making mistakes and has let Penn State back in it. Should've already put this one away but now they're in a dogfight....much to my dismay.

haha...I didn't know that Wisconsin has really small DBs and Penn St leads the nation in outscoring opponents in the second half. I thought it was us

Was that a response to my question? If so, I guess your answer is "quite a bit."

I said they are people, just like us. Flawed. Just like us. That was in my first response to you.

Let's not get a holier than thou attitude as fans. Art Briles is a ****heap. I hate Franklin, but regrettably he's a great coach. I think Kiffin is an offensive genius, and I think he's matured enough to be a head coach.

VN Store

Back