Uncle Lou almost nails it

Uncle Lou is a clown. All players can come back next season even graduates because 2020 didn't count against eligibility. Huge miss by Uncle Lou. He also failed to mention all of the players UCF lost after the 2017 season and yet again failed to mention that UCF lost 2 starting QBs in 2019 and 2020. If anyone takes any stock in what Uncle Lou has to say I am just sorry.

Uncle Lou is a clown. All players can come back next season even graduates because 2020 didn't count against eligibility. Huge miss by Uncle Lou. He also failed to mention all of the players UCF lost after the 2017 season and yet again failed to mention that UCF lost 2 starting QBs in 2019 and 2020. If anyone takes any stock in what Uncle Lou has to say I am just sorry.

He was spot on about the state of our program and what happened with this coaching search. No big time coach wants to come here.

I didn’t think many would be able to stand the hard truths. It’s ok I understand.
Not sure if you're trolling or not, but people are not disliking Uncle Lou because they can't handle "hard truths". The guy has not had one original, intelligent thought in any video of his I've seen. He has the diction of an 8th grader whose diet consists of Monster energy drinks and Cheetos. His videos are chaotic, aimless, and a waste of time. He does not have any insights regarding college football or anything at all else that you could not find, and find more eloquently expressed, at any tailgate in the country from some drunk idiot. And he's a Georgia fan. His videos are awful and truthfully he seems awful.

Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

He is an idiot and so are you for posting that bull $hit on here. If you want to be an a$$hole take it to Dawgvent.

He was spot on about the state of our program and what happened with this coaching search. No big time coach wants to come here.
He often contradicts himself, or just doesn't make any sense. The last two head coaches that Georgia has hired (Mark Richt and Kirby Smart) were both coordinators with no prior head coaching experience. Did that make them bad hires or mean that Georgia couldn't have hired an experienced head coach if they wanted to? Of course not. Here is a "hard truth" for you.... Uncle Lou is an idiot and so are you. If you want to give him a bj, do it on Dawgvent.

Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

If Tennessee is a "stepping stone" job, it's a bad one. Look at the next jobs for former UT coaches over the past 30 years

Majors - Pitt (not really a stepping stone because he had already coached there)
Fulmer - No other coaching jobs but fired 3 years into a relatively unsuccessful AD tenure
Kiffin - USC / FAU / Ole Miss
Dooley - No other head coaching jobs
Jones- Arkansas State
Pruitt - Assistant coach for NY Giants (likely unable to coach in NCAA for at least a few years)

But I'm in that group that doesn't want to hear "the truth" from some random dude whose expertise consists of posting YouTube videos recorded in his garage.

If Tennessee is a "stepping stone" job, it's a bad one. Look at the next jobs for former UT coaches over the past 30 years

Majors - Pitt (not really a stepping stone because he had already coached there)
Fulmer - No other coaching jobs but fired 3 years into a relatively unsuccessful AD tenure
Kiffin - USC / FAU / Ole Miss
Dooley - No other head coaching jobs
Jones- Arkansas State
Pruitt - Assistant coach for NY Giants (likely unable to coach in NCAA for at least a few years)

But I'm in that group that doesn't want to hear "the truth" from some random dude whose expertise consists of posting YouTube videos recorded in his garage.
The only two head football coaches who have ever voluntarily left Tennessee for another job were Doug Dickey (who regretted it later) and Lane Kiffin... and Dickey came back later to be the athletic director. So, there have been two (2) head football coaches who used Tennessee as a stepping stone. Bill Battle was fired. Majors was fired, and had already left Pitt for Tennessee. It is worth noting that Majors moved back to Knoxville and attended Tennessee games after retiring from coaching. We were his alma mater and dream job... Fulmer, Dooley, Jones and Pruitt were also fired. Fulmer would have never left on his own accord for another job. How does 2 coaches in the last 60 years make Tennessee "a stepping stone job" ? That doesn't make any sense. It's not supported by anything that has happened, but we have a stupid OP who says that it's "spot on". This thread should be nuked for its offensive level of ignorance.

Reactions: N.ohio vol

Well, he’s wrong about the 45 scholarship players. His math is incorrect. It’s always fewer than 20 scholarship players in a class come senior year, and this year no one lost eligibility. He’s right about the potential scholarship sanctions hanging overhead that scare big name coaches. We can still hope, but Heupel is most likely a stopgap whipping boy like Matt Luke was at Ole Miss. Hopefully once the sanctions wind down a better coach will be brought in. And who knows, Heupel may surprise the heck out of us and rise to the occasion. That’s obviously what I’m hoping for.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Well, he’s wrong about the 45 scholarship players. His math is incorrect. It’s always fewer than 20 scholarship players in a class come senior year, and this year no one lost eligibility. He’s right about the potential scholarship sanctions hanging overhead that scare big name coaches. We can still hope, but Heupel is most likely a stopgap whipping boy like Matt Luke was at Ole Miss. Hopefully once the sanctions wind down a better coach will be brought in. And who knows, Heupel may surprise the heck out of us and rise to the occasion. That’s obviously what I’m hoping for.
I'm sure there will be sanctions which may involve a one year bowl ban and a few scholarship losses, but considering how proactive Tennessee was in getting out in front of this, I can't imagine them being cited for a lack of institutional control. That is where the heavy scholarship losses and multiple year bowl bans come into play. The harshest penalties will be levied against the individual assistants involved, with possibly a show cause restriction for Felton and Neidermeyer. In fact, it looks as though Tennessee will have completely cleaned house by the time the investigation is finished. None of the players/recruits involved will still be here... nor will any of the coaches who were here at the time or even the AD. There is no way that Tennessee is getting slammed for this. The NCAA will more than likely accept whatever self-punishment we impose.

Lou is an idiot and everyone down here in Georgia knows it. He’s bitter because the Braves,Hawks and Bulldogs suck. Anyone that follows this moron pretty much has no life and most likely lives off of their mommy and daddy.

You should punch yourself for ever quoting that moron. He is a walking cartoon

BOT, I'll be honest. I didn't watch your video. Not even remotely interested in what a Georgia fan thinks.

But I have to ask, why do YOU care what he's saying?

When you find yourself not only agreeing with our rivals' fans, but seeking out their opinions, you gotta wonder: is it time to check yourself in at one of those places with soft walls?

Go Vols!

Reactions: N.ohio vol

VN Store

Back