Uncle Lou almost nails it

BOT, I'll be honest. I didn't watch your video. Not even remotely interested in what a Georgia fan thinks.

But I have to ask, why do YOU care what he's saying?

When you find yourself not only agreeing with our rivals' fans, but seeking out their opinions, you gotta wonder: is it time to check yourself in at one of those places with soft walls?

Go Vols!
He's probably one of these so called UT fans that are on here year in and year out drooling over UGA, and using them as the measuring stick, even though UGA chokes on a consistent basis. Oh yeah, if anyone is one of those UT fans, don't even think about saying "well at least they're playing for titles". If you don't win the title, it don't mean ****, so don't even go that route.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

Man...

f*** that kid.

He consistently sucks.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

Some of his more entertaining videos are following UGA losses. Noteworthy are the videos after Mark Richt's last loss to Florida and Kirby's loss to LSU a couple of years ago.

There’s not one thing about that that isn’t dead on accurate.

It’s actually worse

Lou is an idiot and everyone down here in Georgia knows it. He’s bitter because the Braves,Hawks and Bulldogs suck. Anyone that follows this moron pretty much has no life and most likely lives off of their mommy and daddy.

Reactions: Border Vol
Uncle Lou is just another delusional UGA fan that thinks they're going to win a national title every year.
And they never will with Kirby. There are real issues going on with Georgia. Kirby is labeled a racist by many people that follow that program. Look how he handled his QB situation. He had a winner but never played him...Why? Many people know the true insides of Kirby Smart. He’ll be run out of town in the next few years. Just remember the QB Kirby started was exposed by his racial comments on social media. The Fields kid was and is a true QB with loads of talent. At Harrison High School he was a leader with a great heart and soul. Georgia could of used that kind of leadership but was never going to happen under CKS.

I don’t know about that, his call in shows that he does has callers from all over the country, being college football fans. He has a lot of followers. Just saying. You can go to you tube, and put uncle lou in the search bar, and look around.
Having a lot of followers doesn't preclude one from being stupid

I didn’t think many would be able to stand the hard truths. It’s ok I understand.
What exactly are the hard truths you think turned everyone off? Personally I stopped listening before hearing any "hard truths". Dude seems like a clown so his opinion, whatever it may be, is irrelevant to me.

Some of his more entertaining videos are following UGA losses. Noteworthy are the videos after Mark Richt's last loss to Florida and Kirby's loss to LSU a couple of years ago.
His videos of the 2016 loss to Tennessee and Georgia Tech funny as heck:D

I’d listen to RJ Young on this one. I think some of y’all want a politician as a coach or a celebrity. We have that as our AD. This guy is going to coach the team up and if they win, everything else will take care of itself.

RJ is awesome

Must be an Uncle Lou Pro Staff member.....LOL......How does it feel to be on his staff...Just kidding, but i personaly can't stand him

I didn't bother to watch it. The title is interesting (U.T. a "stepping stone"). Of the last four coaches, only one has taken what remotely could be considered a better job and we all know how that turned out.

VN Store

Back