Uncle Lou almost nails it

.......and we have devoted an entire thread to him. He'll be talking about this for weeks.

Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

Uncle Lou is a DoooooshBag.

He's an idiot...But I admire his loyalty to a school that hasn't done jack shyt in 40 years....He likes trash talking and so do I so I got to give it to him, He's not afraid to let er rip...He's a college football homer, He's what we all are.

He's an idiot...But I admire his loyalty to a school that hasn't done jack shyt in 40 years....He likes trash talking and so do I so I got to give it to him, He's not afraid to let er rip...He's a college football homer, He's what we all are.
And he isn’t afraid to talk trash about any team, then go out and meet people, that might want to fight him?

Like him or not, I find Uncle Lou hilarious most of the time. But his most recent video about us and our coaching hire is almost spot on. Sad that a UGA homer understands more about the state of our program than some TN fans.

Half of what he said is false. His research was lazy. Just look at all the corrections I made in the comments (Lance Austin) of his video.

Has a great family? This grown man is walking around with a hat that says "Team A**hole" and shades that read "WANTED" ... I don't think I need to say anything else. Not worth the time to even pay attention to much this dude has to say.
Everything will be OK just go in your safe place.

VN Store

Back