Vandy opens at (-4)

biggest issue I see is that VU has a balanced attack. Our DBs are going to be isolated and we won't be able to cheat against the run. Mano a mano. Not sure that bodes well for the good guys.

Ive watched football for 3 decades and after 11 games this season, I know this....I have no effing clue who will win this game. I used to get nervous before the UF game when it was Manning vs Wuerffel, now I get nervous before we play Vandy with a bowl bid on the line. It is what it is. Hope we get a few breaks.

No. Having the majority after the game is decided is not the same as having more fans at the kickoff.

I've been to Vandy games where if their band wasnt in the bleachers their attendance was cut in half.
And the vandie band really blows (NOT in a good way).

I miss Coach George Cafego & VFL Joe Thompson during "vandie weak". Nobody loathed the commode-doors more than "Bad News" & Joe used to come on Nashville sports talk to talk trash about the Vols' little spoiled step-brothers.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
The right coach for the Vols won't lose to Vandy or Kentucky. Pruitt is 1/1 so far in that regard (by beating what is probably the best Kentucky team in 40 years), and I expect to see a prepared team taking care of business on Saturday.

I cannot see Jennings and Chandler on offense or Bituli on D letting anyone on their respective sides of the ball lollygagging around Saturday. Nashville is home for those guys, they'll play lights out if no one else does.

Reactions: Quaint88
Saturday is about pride. Hope CBJ can light a fire under our boys
And an all expense trip to Birmingham...Let's not forget..

I really want those 3 weeks of practice..

6-6 is what I said to Gator co-worker at beginning of season. Still think we should have beat SC and be looking at 7-5 and the Gator Bowl..Oh well

If you're trying to say the line has anything to do with the outcome that is ridiculous. What was the line for Mizzou? 7.5? Yet they beat us by 33. Anybody that thinks this won't be a dogfight are out of their mind.

"to do with the outcome"? Well, it's a good prediction. Your note of Mizzou is what we call anecdotal. Cumulative data proves Vegas spreads average out to be accurate within a small margin. Vegas doesn't have billions for no reason. If spreads are so bad, go take their money lmao.

"to do with the outcome"? Well, it's a good prediction. Your note of Mizzou is what we call anecdotal. Cumulative data proves Vegas spreads average out to be accurate within a small margin. Vegas doesn't have billions for no reason. If spreads are so bad, go take their money lmao.
Well jump all over the +4 line and see how it works out for you.

Doesn't seem like anyone is taking Tennessee at this point. Incredible.

vegas insider.PNG

VN Store

Back