Vols Practice Thread #16

They don’t, yet. That’s why they have him working at TE...he’ll be at fullback or whatever invented position that covers that combination of skills.
They are just looking for a place that he can contribute best. Not everyone comes into a program where they can be pigeonholed into a particular position

Reactions: lexkyvol
Smith is a lock to 10 draft pick when he goes. If he stays healthy. He looks like Tyron Smith 2.0.

Also great news Jennings appears to be 100% and not wearing any braces. Some people on the board were saying he wouldnt play against WVU.
The news about Jennings, that was the first thing that really resonated from today’s report. It’s great news. We need his attitude and playmaking ability badly if we’re gonna turn the program culture, which to me is the biggest hurdle. Great to hear he looked 100% today and practiced well.

And then there’s Trey....the kid is ridiculous.

Reactions: LittleVol
Has anyone heard anything about Carlin Fils-Aime since he moved over to CB?

I don't think I've seen his name mentioned once in the practice reports.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Smith is a lock to 10 draft pick when he goes. If he stays healthy. He looks like Tyron Smith 2.0.

Also great news Jennings appears to be 100% and not wearing any braces. Some people on the board were saying he wouldnt play against WVU.
Hes way bigger and stronger than Tyron .Even as a sophomore. Tyron may be a little more athletic.

I’m starting to think we might actually have a competitive football team, that will keep us in games we shouldn’t be in.

giphy.gif

I’m a big Trey Smith fan and have no doubt he is a very strong man but does anybody else see the video of him “tossing the guy like a rag doll” as simply just the guy he was doing the drill against and the other guy getting tangled up? I mean it looks like they just didn’t mean to carry the drill at an angle and Smith’s guy fell over the other guy. Again, no doubt he is strong and a beast but I think that “throwing him like a rag doll” is a bit of a stretch in this particular instance. Anybody agree? Disagree?

VN Store

Back