We have to beat Florida or Butch is on the hot seat

Q2BmE.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 3 people
We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

Puff puff pass bra.....don't be babysitting that doob

I don't want Butch to be on the hot seat. He's done EVERYTHING right except Bajakian.

We lost to Georgia, and frankly, we would have scared the bejesus out of Oklahoma with a real OC.

Maybe Butch should call plays?

Butch wouldn't lose his job if we went winless the rest of the year just because of his recruiting

Now, come 2016 and we are coming off another 5-7 in 2015, then this is correct

Reactions: 1 person
I don't want Butch to be on the hot seat. He's done EVERYTHING right except Bajakian.

We lost to Georgia, and frankly, we would have scared the bejesus out of Oklahoma with a real OC.

Maybe Butch should call plays?

Maybe the Vols shouldn't have so many freshmen playing......and maybe Worley should have just shaken off the elbow injury

Wow! What did you expect this year? I see a team that doesn't give up and that is very refreshing after the last five years. This team is improved but there is a lot of room to upgrade from a talent standpoint and that is happening.

Threads like this are what generates threads like "noone is ever happy"..... Just stop please

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

You and Oregonvol are determined to wallow in misery and demand ridiculous "hot seat" timetables...have at it...realistic Vol fans won't buy it, but print your coupons lil champion.

Reactions: 2 people

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Reactions: 1 person

If we had only beaten a ranked cocks team last year... oh wait.

Butch wouldn't lose his job if we went winless the rest of the year just because of his recruiting

Now, come 2016 and we are coming off another 5-7 in 2015, then this is correct

You can't spell Butch without "Tuttle, Biyotch!"

Butch is doing it right, but what do we do with Bajakian?

Watch what you say, because I wouldn't even be the slightest bit shocked if Brady Hoke gets fired TODAY.

VN Store

Back